Sat, Sep 21, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Monthly challenge - nostalgia

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 12:13 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:38 AM

file_286055.jpg

Good mooooooooorning!!!! I thought i would enter this months challenge as well so i went for a drive yesterday morning and took this shot of a tractor...of course with some mist behind it, lol. When i was just a kid, i used to help out my best friends dad bringing in the hay and helping out at their farm. I always thought it was soooo cool that i got to drive one of these things wat the age of 10 when all my other friends didnt even get permission to drive their parents lawn-mower, lol. So thats my little nostalgia-trip for ya. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!! Andreas #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 12:13 AM

file_286056.jpg

And the little thumbie-thingie....

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 3:21 AM

Yup....is surely nostalgic then. I have some of those memories too on the ranches
got_it.jpg

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 1:18 PM

Oooooh Andreas sweety I love this!!! The toning is just perfect for that feeling u want to convey here! Nostalgic, yes indeed, it screams nostalgia!!! Excellent shot!!

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 2:14 PM

#:o) Thank you Pascale, im glad you liked it.

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TheSecond ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 7:23 PM

excellent ... so many misty photos of yours ... probably should not come to sweden, then ... brr ... can remember such old tuck-tuck traktors too ... but always in connection with a lot of hay-work ... brr

maggiemai ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 9:19 PM

Wow how perfectly posed for you in front of that amazing misty sky!! I love the way the silouhette stands out like this Andreas!! Excellent photo and a cool stroll down memory lane for many I'm sure. :-) Bravo!!

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 10:58 AM

Such a lovely,quiet image,Andreas.Yes, I agree with Maggie,the silhouette looks wonderful against that misty sky.I can see how this would be nostalgic for you.Driving it at 10 must have been great fun!Enjoy the rest of your Sunday,swedie.-Marlene :)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

tasquah ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 4:50 AM

nice work Zacko. The mist really give the tractor alot of character.

bayoubooger ( ) posted Sat, 27 August 2005 at 12:29 PM

g'day Zacko, grew up on a small farm in louisiana, so can relate to this one...funny we learned to drive these and boats long before cars and if you got hurt, lawsuits weren't an issue, you mended up and tried not to mess up again...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.