Sun, Sep 22, 2:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Applying Poses..

ExploreRPG ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2001 at 12:10 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:16 AM

Attached Link: Explorations v4 RPG System

I am currently usign Poser4 (without the latests patch) and I was experiencing some problems. I have created an animation (poses) using an ideal human height and save them. I then created a scaled human (dwarf) type character. When I attempt to apply the animation to the shorter character, I notice his feet raise off the floor. Is there a way to not apply the hieght of the character when saving poses. Or more importantly how can you control what is saved in the pose folder?

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2001 at 12:31 PM

heyas; when you save a pose, you can select a subset, but i think you need the patch to do that. but what i think you may actually want to do is just apply the animation to the dwarf, then open the hip in the animation palette (the big one, not the tiny drawer at the bottom of the screen), and delete, say, the ytrans across the whole animation. then put him back on the floor at frame 1, and things should be pretty much okay from there on in. also check the body y-trans, too.

ExploreRPG ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2001 at 8:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.explore-rpg.com

Well the hip ytrans does move for this animation. But I want the move to be relative to its initial starting position, and adjusted only by bending the legs.. (Thats what the animation does.) But Poser is making the Dwarf appear to "float" for his starting location and fall through the floor as the frames progress. I hope the patch fixes this.. I will see if it works..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.