Tue, Sep 24, 4:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:39 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: got a gift... now updated... but?

AS3Design ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 5:52 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 2:21 AM

last year I got a gift from "someone at renderosity". I found the email I got but do not see that gift in my gifts received folder. So I dont know who made me that gift ;-) It was the 3Dream Diva hair. It is now updated in the store and I wonder if it is a "real" update anyone can dl again? if so I need the dl reset. Why is there no option to see updated products which we got as gift as it is for purchaded products? And why dont we get an email when a product is updated?

Turn your face to the sky... and the shadows will fall behind you...

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 6:56 AM

I'm not showing any gift for this product for you. It could have been that the gift purchase was made by mistake, and corrected back then. Deb

Debbie M.

AS3Design ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 7:19 AM

I dont think that was made by mistake. I only got gifts from friends. So I downloaded it when I got the mail and thanked that friend. If it was a mistake my friend would have mentioned that and we had let you know. But if that would be the reason (Iam sure it is not but...) that let follow another question: Why didnt I get any information that the gift was made by mistake and I have to delete all files from my computer?

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 7:22 AM

I've seen a lot of gifts purchased by mistake when someone clicks on it from your wishlist, it enters it into their cart as a gift for you when they go to make the purchase. I can't ever remember a time when the merchant was informed of such a mistake that the merchant didn't allow the gift to be kept by the member. I'm not saying that is what happened, but it is a good possibility since it isn't showing in your purchase/gift history. If you have the email, can you please forward it to me so that I can look into it and try to find out the details. Deb

Debbie M.

AS3Design ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 7:28 AM

Debbie I found the reason. I believe you didnt remember but last year I changed my username from alexandra_s_h to AS3Design. The gift felt exactly in that time. I did take a look (alexandra_s_h is still a member here but not a merchant)... and the gift was for alexandra_s_h. Iam sorry I annoyed you :-(

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 8:15 AM

AHHHH, well I'm glad that little mystery is solved :) I went searching for the gift corrections, and wasn't finding much. No annoyance what so ever :) I'm just happy that you're able to download the update because it's awesome! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you :) Deb

Debbie M.

AS3Design ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 9:02 AM

Iam perfectly happy :) thx

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 9:07 AM

Wonderful!! I knew that you would be :) I have that hair myself, and have to say it's an awesome update! Enjoy!! Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.