Mon, Sep 9, 10:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Sex, Lies, and Video Tapes!

deemarie ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 7:54 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Attached Link: www.renderosity.com

Sex, Lies and Video Tapes, are all things that you will not find on the Front Page News!

However ...

The Renderosity writing team does invite you to read the Front Page News, Renderositys weekly mini-magazine. Did you know that the Front Page News publishes new articles each Monday? With over twenty new articles [reviews, interviews, tutorials] posted each month, there will surely be something that would be of interest to you.

If not, please let us know: what software you would like us to review; who would you like us to interview; what software tips-and-tricks capture your imagination?

We are also always looking for contributing writers. If you have an idea for an article, please drop me a note. Who knows, you could be the next artist/writer featured on the Renderosity's Front Page News!

Oh, and dont forget the Renderosity Weekly Funnies an excellent way to start your week off with a smile!

Wishing you all a great week!
Dee-Marie
Managing Editor
Renderosity Front Page News

bjergtrold ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 8:50 AM

Yummy, bait-and-switch advertising...

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

LillianH ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 9:02 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com

LOL! Good one Dee-Marie. The FrontPage News and Comics Team has been doing an incredible job! I have really been enjoying the articles and comics. Best wishes, Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 9:29 AM

Here I thought I was going to see something LOL. You have been doing a outstanding job with the FrontPage News the articles are very informative and I love the comics a great way to start the day. Sandy

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

anniemation ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 12:41 PM

Bait and switch . . . Good one Dee-Marie! :)

deemarie ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 12:57 PM

Hey Anniemation .. what better time to go fishing ... Summer Time :]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.