Sun, Sep 22, 12:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Wrapping up Challange #1

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 3:51 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 5:48 PM

Attached Link: View Images here

It's a little early, but it seems the challange has wound down a little. So if everyone would care to choose their favorite(1 vote only), Post it here. The winner may choose the next challange for the month of march.

ringbearer ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 11:04 PM

All of the images are excellent, but if I have to choose just one, then #13 gets my vote. Everyone did a great job, hope I can participate next time around!

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

griffinfang ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2001 at 12:21 AM

BT's pic gets my vote. -Paul Griffin

tradivoro ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2001 at 12:32 PM

I would say #12 Jade's picture gets my vote...

shanes ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2001 at 7:45 PM

Jade_nyc (#12), for the sheer amount of stuff & how long it had to take her render it, bravo!

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 1:02 AM

Thanks for the votes - but I'm torn between Daramski's, BT's, ironbrew's & RG's for sheer originality - and Hawkfyr's for sheer beauty - but if I gotta pick just one - it's BT's - it has it all - originality, composition, details... Is everybody sure no one else is working on a pic - I thought shanes was thinking of posting another. Jade

theFOG ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 7:17 PM

Everyone's entries are good. I particularly liked #4 EricofSD (for the spotlights), #8 the 4th party (for the caustics), #13 Apache2K (for the light rays and total underwater look), and #15 Stuie (for a just beatiful picture, just needs caustics added). But my vote goes to #21 FastTraxx for details and a great picture.

tonylynch ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 11:47 AM

All of them are great, but if I can only pick one, I'll go with Hawkfyr's. Tony (I will try to get into next month's)

RG ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 5:47 PM

Boy, too much talent. It's great to see so much variation on one theme. My favorites include: #6, Ironbrew's, great POV #11, Stuie, bright and cheery #12 Jade, great depth of field and complex design #15, Stuie, love the lighting #21 FastTraxx, somber, great fish #26 Tradivoro, great concept - my vote! Rich

harie ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2001 at 9:48 AM

Im not sure about #6, #12 and #13, which I prefer all the other excellent works. But I have to vote, and with a heavy heart I elect #13. Harie

Lorraine ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 9:22 PM

#15, Stui...everything seems to fit #13, Apache2k...hard to choose between 15 and this #11, Stui...colors ! #14, hawkfyr...so much to like in this one the rest are wonderful too, but the task was to vote...

Stuie ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 10:32 PM

I have to admit, I really liked pretty much all of the entries. There were some great concepts developed (ironbrew, EricofSD, RG, Hawkfyr & jade), so a narrowing down was really hard to do. In the end, I decided on two choices, both of them mine (just kidding). I really like the whole scene that was developed and implemented by Apache12 in #13. I think it was the realism that got me. My second choice is #22, Shanes. The dolphins in this scene were just plain downright happy. Shane was really able to capture the flow of movement of these graceful creatures, so hats off to that accomplishment. Thanks everyone for the your time and effort, I know my next scene will be greatly influenced from what I saw with this challenge.

SnAps ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 12:46 AM

wow... all the pics are really great.. my vote goes to shanes, #23.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.