Fri, Sep 20, 2:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: daz's sale how 2 get dicount

TRAVISB ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 1:19 PM

i heard they arehacing a sale but didnt see anything at the site that said so?

nfredman ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 3:01 PM

They sent info out to their e-mail list, which you subscribe to on the same page with the freebies (a very good reason to subscribe!). Here's the text--and they said to share it, so no worries. -------------------------- ....DAZ3D GRAND OPENING SPECIAL. SAVE 35% on all models at the DAZ3D store. Not only is a Grand Opening basically just a good excuse for a great sale but it is an opportunity for people to become more familiar with DAZ3D and our Poser-related efforts. Since the time that we split off from Zygote we have planned to have a Grand Opening to help introduce the company name and reaffirm our dedication to the Poser-industry. In addition to offering great savings on all our Poser-ready models we are having a drawing for a free computer system (from those registered on this email list), an image contest (details to follow), and will be introducing new products throughout the sale. This sale ends March 18th. How do I get my 35% off? The second page of the checkout process will have a place to enter a coupon name. Enter the coupon name >>>> GRAND <<<< then press the redeem coupon button, and 35% will be subtracted from the price of the products! Please notify sales@daz3d.com if you have any problems with your order. ....NEW RELEASES JUST ADDED TO THE STORE MICHAEL and VICTORIA EXPRESSIONS by Alex Aurichio KAZ's HAIR (fits Victoria and P4 woman) by Patrick Martin TEDDY BEAR by DAZ Productions GINGER BREAD MAN by DAZ Productions ROBOT by DAZ Productions ....FREE MODEL THIS WEEK The Cartoon Kids, Sammy and Deedee. This product is one of the most fun freebies that we have ever given away. We are so excited about them that we are going to sponsor a contest of images involving these characters, created by you in the Poser community. We will have more details on our website later this week. Get these models at ....FREE COMPUTER SYSTEM. We will be having a drawing for a free computer system at the end of our grand opening in a few weeks. The selection will be made from those who are on our mailing list. If you receive this email then you are already registered for the drawing. Watch for more details coming soon. Be sure not to miss these offers. ....NEW LOGIN PROCESS FOR FREE MODELS. Within the next few days we will be implementing a new login process for access to our free models. This login is associated with this mailing list. Your first time through you will be asked to enter your name and email address. If you enter the same email address that is already registered with us you will be allowed access to the free models section. If you enter a new address then you will be sent an email confirming the address and your addition to our mailing list. Please let us know if you have any questions concerning this process. (sales@daz3d.com) Please feel free to share the information from this email with your friends. Offer not good with any other offers. Does not apply to Poser 4 or Poser Pro Pack products from Curious Labs. Offer Expires Midnight MST, March 18th.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 5:26 PM

nfredman, Only people signed up on the mailing list are supposed to get the discount, if you want the discount sign up TravisB. That's the whole purpose of the freebies and the discount. Marque

TRAVISB ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 7:55 PM

i should have recieved it i am signed up but maybe i have to re register thank you TRAVIS

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 8:58 PM

Well we need to go pop someone in the head then Travis...lol Marque

kennect ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 10:41 PM

OK, I have a question regarding their promo's...In the email they mention Poser ready models..I realize the catch word is "models" but... does that mean Mike and Vicki are included? Texture maps aren't? Would Alleycat's new facial expressions be included? Some of their phrasing leaves me feeling it is rather vague when these things come up...

otaku ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 10:52 PM

the sales usually apply to everything in the store except software (meaning poser 4 and poser pro pac), sometimes the sales are restricted to new releases. This sale is for everthing except the software and it does include the expressions and texture maps because i just purchased 1 of each and got the discount. Also the kids characters are a great freebie this week.

TRAVISB ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 6:54 AM

i bought the dragon and buck i want to morph the deer into the elk from the excellent movie princess mononoke and i hate te dragon head so i bought it to see if i can morph the he.. out of it both were 35%off thank you everyone lol @ marque

nfredman ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 11:25 AM

Travis, i know about the usual restrictions on these specials, but if you read the next-to-last paragraph in the letter, it says (this time), "Please feel free to share the information from this email with your friends." So i figured they wanted to really get the word out. Still, it doesn't hurt to sign up for the e-mail list. They don't clutter one's mailbox unnecessarily.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.