Tue, Oct 22, 6:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Poserworld CD missing files

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 2:02 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:26 AM

Did anyone else buy & find the Poserworld CD #3 is missing the hair and body texture files? When loading the characters, it looks for files that are not on the CD. All the email addresses listed on their website comes back unknown. Did anyone else find a remedy for this or someone to contact about it? Tia

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 2:54 PM

Sorry about this Dizzie, early versions of the CD went out with files missing, but we have a download area for anyone needing the files....We just moved servers recently so that will be why the email you tryed wasn't working so just use mine if you have any other problems, we will do our very best to fix and help with the CD's :o).........Steve

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 2:59 PM

Thanks so much Steve for your reply and email...I was getting a little frantic with so many returned emails but I really do appreciate your response! I hated to bother you with it, but I ran out of alternatives....:>) Thanks again!!

smallspace ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 4:11 PM

I'm one of those people :) Juliet needs her hair! (texture, that is) Do I need to email you to get the files? -SMT

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.