Tue, Oct 22, 3:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Repost: Why are all the D|S items gone?

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 2:27 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:39 AM

What happened to all the DAZ Studio items? They just suddenly vanished....

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 2:43 PM

There was only one. We will support DS products in the MarketPlace when DS becomes a retail product and not a Beta product. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 2:47 PM

SO, since D|S will never be a retail (ie for sale) product, you essentially aren't going to support it, then? Eeesh...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 2:48 PM

Symantics. When it comes out of Beta we will support it. Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 2:49 PM

Semantics counts, Clint :D Thanks for the clarification.

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 2:50 PM

(wink) Your very welcome. I look forward to DS going live. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

foleypro ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 12:53 AM

Dont we all...

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 1:20 PM

Studio has gone live. It's officially now Version 1.1 Does this mean some work for someone here? wink

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 1:27 PM

We should be providing support for DS within the Renderosity MarketPlace in 1-3 weeks. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 1:31 PM

Saw you saying that in another post. grin Thanks Clint. It's a little exciting for those (like me) who use Studio often.

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 1:32 PM

Cool - I'm excited as well. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Airaelda ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2005 at 5:33 AM

I am sorry to interact in an old conversation, but I was wondering about the DAZ Studio items on the market place. I noticed ClintH said they would be back in 1-3 weeks, but that was a month ago. Has it been delayed, or is there any problem ?

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2005 at 7:27 AM

It has been delayed for a bit due to other projects taking priority at this time. Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Airaelda ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2005 at 4:34 PM

ok. Not that I am complaining, but can we know when it will be done ?

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 16 October 2005 at 8:16 AM ยท edited Sun, 16 October 2005 at 8:17 AM

I'm not able to give an exact time right now.

I would say in the next few months.

Clint

Message edited on: 10/16/2005 08:17

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.