Sun, Oct 6, 7:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Looking for a chimney sweep's brush

lemur01 ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 10:25 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:31 AM

The sort of thing with a big round brush on the end of connecting poles for ramming up ya flue. :) Jack

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 10:46 AM

Oh gawd.. I think I promised you one of those ages and ages ago, didn't I? ok... give me a minute and I'll give it a try...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 11:40 AM

OK.. HERE is one. Not the best, coz the bristles are kinda tricky to make without getting a ridiculously high-poly model. I hope you can use it anyway :o) Made 100% in Poser btw ;o) With Masa's FurFur

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

lemur01 ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 12:19 PM

That is just SO cool! And SOOOOOO fast, how do u do it lol. Anyway, thanks huge bunches of millions and pick something off your wish list and ill get it. Really appreciate it Trekkie. :))))))) Jack

lemur01 ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 2:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1040364&Start=1&Sectionid=1&filter_genre_id=0

The pic's up if you want to take a look, and thanks again *big hugs*. Jack

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.