Sat, Sep 21, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Galleries

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 6:04 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:20 AM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Aug29th-Sept04th 2005
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 7:54 PM

A beautiful collection and presentation!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

pm_hackworth ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 8:18 PM

Some excellent choices there! ;0)

Be Blessed!!! -"Pastor Pat"

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 8:32 PM

some very nice choices!

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 9:18 PM

Ooh thank you, again(!),you two!Putting my 'thank you' dedi in here gives my pic a chance to tell those who might have missed it the first time,how wonderful the two of you are,and how truly great RR is when it comes to meeting and making such wonderful friends. Every week you two do an amazing job with this.I can only imagine the effort it requires.I just hope you realise how appreciated it is.I look forward to it!As I said before...it's the only thing good about Monday!!!!hugz-M :)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 9:42 PM · edited Mon, 05 September 2005 at 9:42 PM

These types of comments make it worth it then.Plus the great images.

Message edited on: 09/05/2005 21:42

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 12:08 AM

Hey...i see Jeroen's purple trees he made for me!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Score one for purple tree! Sorry about the enthusiasm!!! LOL! Some incredible images!!!!! wish i had time to see them all. saw Lary's and it blew me away! Thanks a bunch you guys!!!!!!!!! :) Very nicely done!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 12:45 AM

Once more, I could well use this selection to catch all the missed great images.... Thank you so much Doug and Cyn... :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 1:04 AM

YOU TWO ROCK!!!! Wonderful collection once again. Seeing how many beautiful uploads there are each day, im so impressed by the amount of work you guys do. Cant understand how you find the time for it, but im sure glad you do. Thank you for this feature. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

gradient ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 1:15 AM

Super selections once again...Thanks for putting it together!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Niutek ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 1:21 AM

Superb job, as always, guys! Thank you for all your time, effort and heart put into this :))

gradient ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 1:29 AM

Link for the CDBrugg image takes me to the danob image...second row, last two are the same.

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 1:39 AM

OK links are fixed...Thanks all for the IMs to inform me. Can I blame that part on Cindy???

ovag ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 2:13 AM

Congratulations to all ! What a wonderful collection. The choice has to be difficult... But it's a top one.

Life is just a picture of our dreams

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 2:32 AM

i heard that doug! :P lol :D thanks guys... ya'll are tops!

DELMUR ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 2:53 AM

GRRRREEEAAATTT presentation! With the shadows under the mini pics!And you have a so good choice!!!(lol)( iam in it!)JP!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 2:54 AM

Beautiful work as always.. thanks Cindy and doug...as always see some l,ve missed... hugss nikki:)...:))

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 4:22 AM

What I've been wondering for a while is how the hell u do for viewing every single entry!! This must take HOURS every day!!! Man, u surely deserve the praises guys!!! Thx for the amazing job! :)

Prinzessin ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 5:22 AM

What a wonderful collection... :-))) Thanks guys...

Please have a look at www.digital-renaissances.org!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 10:17 AM

I always enjoy your creations.....just gorgeous...I am very happy with you and Cynlee as moderators

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Damia ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 1:40 PM

Wow! Some more excellent images I missed this past week. As always, beautiful presentation! I look forward to this every week! Great job guys! :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

geneb19 ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 5:30 PM

Brian! Do you want a time out!?! I've told you about slapping and pinching the other children in the class. Now let's apologize and play nicely! Oh...you meant that figuratively? Sorry. ;-) And of course to Cindy and Doug...a beautiful job once again!!! I'm so glad you do this because I'd have missed so many awesome images! (Yeah...it's like a compulsive disorder thing. I have to look at every single one of your choices. lol But I ain't complainin'!)

LostPatrol ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 6:06 PM

Excellent work as always Doug, this feature is really getting popular too.

The Truth is Out There

dtp ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 9:24 PM

nice fame stuff here..

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 06 September 2005 at 10:12 PM

Thanks again, and Simon...Cindy and I really enjoy doing this. Recaps the week perfectly.

LostPatrol ( ) posted Wed, 07 September 2005 at 9:55 AM

Doug. I really appreciate the work that you all do, and love this feature, and have seen it grow; in fact the forum has grown a great deal in many aspects since I first came to check it out about 18 months or so ago. To stay very slightly on topic, this is a great recap, I would love to have more time to view the galleries, but in reality that just isnt possible, so this is a good way to maybe see some of the things I miss. Nice to see your own work too when it is picked, must be a tough job deciding where to draw the like on what goes in and what doesnt. I dont envy you that task. Simon

The Truth is Out There

jinet ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 1:36 AM

Even the banner/title/presentation is superb !

ModestyB ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 12:02 PM

Let's give 'em two darlings a huge HURRAY!!!!!!! for the effort........and a BIG PUSS & KRAM!!!! yourre the best!!!!! .......& I HATE not having broadband :( I have not a chanse to view everything...but I have saved the links ;)....a couple of rainy weeks in november, perhaps will make it :) I love this place, anyhow :D

maggiemai ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 11:26 PM

Beautiful pics again last week.. congrats to all of you! :-) You give me so much to strive towards. (((hugs))) ~ maggie

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.