Wed, Oct 9, 6:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Having a problem with the hands, PLEASE HELP!

esmith6996 ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2001 at 11:03 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 9:37 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_150540.jpg

I just finished my Anime Woman. I set the hands as close as i could, but still it doesnt look right (see pic). If anyone knows what's wrong or knows how to fix it, leave a message here, with your email address in it, I will send you the cr2 and obj. Please, I am getting frustrated with these hands. It would be much appreciated.

flamethedog ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2001 at 1:36 PM

One thing I would suggest is restrict the side-to-side of the 2 and 3 groups of each finger. There are a number of ways to do this. You could set limits restricting this to an angle of zero, or just restrict the JPs so that the fingers 2/3 do not move side-to-side Where you set the centre of thumb 1 in hands is also very important, so that when the thumb is bent it does not influence the index finger and tear it apart. etc flamethedog

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2001 at 2:16 PM

Also, make sure you have the Poser4.03 update installed.

ScottA ( ) posted Tue, 27 February 2001 at 5:25 PM

I Think I can take a look at it tonight for ya. It looks like you have the JP's set up wrong. But I'll need to see the .cr2 and .obj files to know for sure. ScottA E-mail: scotta@rochester.rr.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.