Thu, Sep 19, 3:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:44 pm)

Subject: Magic school student stuff?

RealDeal ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 10:18 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:28 AM

My daughter is wanting me to do her some hermione granger pics for stickers, iron-ons, etc. (just for her, I don't sell or give them away, copyright sharks) Anyone know of good wizard school clothes, possibly a Emma Watson look-alike character, and the hair? I could whip out the school uniforms fairly quick as dynamics, but I don't want to tackle the hair or the character. Maybe the hair wouldn't be too hard, but I've never been able to do decent characters...

Angel1 ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 10:23 AM

Poser World has some wizard school clothes.

....Now Bring Me That Horizon....
Send IM | Gallery

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 10:37 AM

You have a daughter??!!! I have a daughter too!!! INFRINGEMENT INFRINGEMENT!!!! Sorry... couldn't help myself :)

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 11:28 AM

Er... I have a daughter too. Please, dont hit me :D

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Angel1 ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 11:35 AM

uuuhhmmmmmmm I have three of them............ :-0

Send IM | Gallery

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 11:42 AM

THREE????? FLEE!!!! roflmao

CASETTE
=======

Angel1 ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 11:56 AM

ROFLMAO!!!! FLEE!!! = my thoughts everytime they come in the house LOL

Send IM | Gallery

RealDeal ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 12:30 PM

I have one daughter, but my housemate has 5. That puts me in a house with 7 females, not counting the various pets. I hide a lot.

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 12:35 PM

RealDeal, sorry; do you want a hug...? ... OR A CHAINSAW??????? :D

CASETTE
=======

Angel1 ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 12:44 PM

Sheesh - first RealDeal needs a lifetime supply of anti-pms meds and then the chainsaw (in case the meds don't work) lol

Send IM | Gallery

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 1:03 PM

Sure :D

CASETTE
=======

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 1:09 PM

You might wanna ask Trekkie (ernyoka1) or Kamion about their character morphs. I do believe somebody mentioned a certain young know-it-all witch recently. ;-)

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 1:13 PM

Trekkie isnt here. She is memorizing the last Harry Potter book in swahilli while she dances naked around an Alan Rickman idol in Severus Snape costume and red latex lingerie

CASETTE
=======

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 1:25 PM

LMAO!!!

lemur01 ( ) posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 2:55 PM

So let me get this right. Are you trying to say that Trekkie has some sort of Snape/Rickman fixation.... nah, surely not. How on earth did you get an idea like that? Jack

Arien ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2005 at 1:50 AM

Casette, that's priceless. But really, have they published it in Swahilli already? Damn, they're fast, I thought she'd still be busy with the Danish version :P

My store

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2005 at 10:06 AM

Image hosted by Photobucket.comBwahahaha! Who ME?! Fixation? Obsession? Nevah!

HBP isn't out in danish yet. Not until mid October. I'll probably be getting it for my kids, (DAUGHTERS! ;o) ) they prefer to read it in danish. I have 2 copies of it in english allready (WHY did they have to make 2 different covers?! GAH!)

As for the original question. I was thinking of making a Hermione morph, probably based on Steph Petite as I for obvious reasons prefer my Potter-kids to be just a tad older than their movie selves... BUT I haven't made it yet. I do have a nice Snape morph ready though wink wink - nudge nudge, know what I mean?

The PoserWorld robes are very nice. Made for Luke and Laura, but with Wardrobe Wizard they're easily refitted to David and SP3...

PS:
Casette, I don't wear RED Latex lingerie.... it's Black-and-green. Red is for Gryffindorks...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2005 at 10:55 AM

...and Weasle-ies :snerk:

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2005 at 11:31 AM

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ew.. as if THAT was better?" O.o

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2005 at 12:07 PM

On second thought, probably not. Love the "Sexy" icon, may I snag -- er, borrow -- it?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 09 September 2005 at 12:13 PM

Image hosted by Photobucket.comYeah I guess you may.. you know I'm not usually sharing my icons.. but since it's you ;o) And because I KNOW you'll credit :o)

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 10:21 AM · edited Sat, 10 September 2005 at 10:23 AM

Sorry for my english, TG, sir... the red latex lingerie and Severus Snape costume was the wearing for the Alan Rickman idol... you was naked, you see... ;)

Message edited on: 09/10/2005 10:23

CASETTE
=======

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 10:22 AM

(explanation for all the people different than TG: I know that SHE ISNT A SIR... its a private joke. My english is bad but not as bad as that... ) ;)

CASETTE
=======

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 10:58 AM

Image hosted by Photobucket.comits a private joke It's so private that I can't even remember its origin anymore LOL Oh so the red lingerie was for Sevvie? Been there, done that. He didn't like it much. (I think it's because he prefers green, really. Not the lingerie but the colour was what threw him off...)

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 12:36 PM

Donth worri mai lurve, aim afredh thaz... meh neitha !!! (an rillyh iz vas a ecsplaneishon bicoz I zink somtaims pipol donth knowz wer aim wraitin bad inglish an wer aim pleyin wiz it...) (bat somtaims meh neitha !!!) I swear, my retinas hurts after reading this again...

CASETTE
=======

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 12:43 PM

Oh, I think Ive remembered it... once I emailed Nemain and I began my letter: "Dear sir...". She answered me very kind, and at the end, she wrote: "Ps. BTW, Im a woman". OOOPSS!! So another time in a forum we three was talking and I called her "sir" as a joke... then I called TG "sir" also... mmmh... I called Kamion or anyone I dont remember "milady"... a private joke, its like a VickieWithASwordOnATemple... heh

CASETTE
=======

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 10 September 2005 at 12:44 PM

BTW, who is Allen Ruckmann? (another private one, heh) :D

CASETTE
=======

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.