Sun, Oct 6, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: WHICH ONE IS BETTER helppp LOL CANNOT DECIDE!!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 9:46 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:33 PM

file_290725.jpg

ok i did two images .. taken with my bad cam yesterday off the pier in santa barbera one has better contrast but the one with the waves has a real jelly fish in it and i cant decide which on ..HELpppppppp!!.. or are they both crap?... Thanks!!! 1 or 2 ?? heres # 1

kimmers ♥ :O)

TMGraphics ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 9:51 PM

I like the first one. The water in the second is distracting as well as the ball. T

kimariehere ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 9:52 PM

file_290726.jpg

# 2 thanks for any advice cannot decide... or everyon sick of gulls?...LOL kimmer

FuzzyShadows ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 11:23 PM

Another vote for #1!

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 12:12 AM

For a whole lot of reasons im gonna go with number #1 as well. #:O) Kewl angle by the way. Nice job Kimmie.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 1:33 AM

thanks all i have changed my mind about it though not good nuff to put up ... i dont like the clarity...sigh...

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 1:18 PM

Hi Kimmers ! Wonderful shots, and very funny and well composed ! I prefered the first one too. Seams more natural. The water on the second one is too.... I don't know but too post-worked ! ;o)))) The frame you've made with the part of the boat is so lovely. Is it a tired gull ???? He don't want to fly and prefere use a boat ? so funny ! Have a nice evening Kimmers. Hugs.

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 1:49 PM

#2 looks weird, and a weird picture is kewl.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

maggiemai ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 4:56 PM

I think they are Both very good but for different reasons! My first choice would be #1 though. I think it is Excellent and you should post it. It has great clarity on my screen and your postworked frame is just adorable too! #2 is a bit surreal looking which some folks love so it has it's excellent qualities also. Great work kimmie! :-)

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

redbeard ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 5:00 PM

Hey Kimmers, I vote for no.1. I think the pov and the colors of the boat really stand out against the dark water where in number 2 the water takes too much attention.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2005 at 12:12 PM

#1 and the clarity is great so please post. I do like that little jellyfish though. ;oP

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.