Sat, Sep 21, 2:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Galleries....Sep-05-11-05

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 8:45 PM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 8:03 PM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Sept5th-Sept11th 2005
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

jocko500 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 9:10 PM

great images

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

Misha883 ( ) posted Sun, 11 September 2005 at 9:52 PM

another very nice week!

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 12:08 AM

Attached Link: Last Week Gallery Archives

Just made an archive page for those of you who have been asking. This one is a little easier to follow.Probably... this link will be pointed to on the banner above.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 12:14 AM

WOW! What an amazing week it has been!!! Look at those photos, what a great bunch!!! Must have been really tough this week picking the photos. Doug and Cindy.....WHOOORAY FOR YOU!!!!! Brilliant work! smiley.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 12:17 AM

WOW, look at all those great shots!!! And ive missed most of them cause of my "time-out". This is sooooo great!!! THANK YOU!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 3:08 AM

beautiful work as always doug and cindy.. its looks to have been another excellent week in the gallery with stunning compositions always look foreward to this condensed display, and the array of talent ... hugsssssssss enjoy the week nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 10:22 AM

there were indeed!! some excellent photos this week!!... & a couple of new members too posting outstanding images... :]

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 10:39 AM

Oh nice! I already see pics that I missed!!! Thx a lot again for ur hard work guys! :)

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 1:21 PM

Another wonderful selection of photographies of the week ! Thank you to all of you for sharing with us so many beauties ! and for you who make the selection ! Have a great week everybody ! Hugzzzzz. Nathalie

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 2:12 PM

Fab choices again. You guys rock! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 3:21 PM

i love this and really look forward to it each week i know it must take allot of time and effort and i am so impressed some of them look like they could be right out of a store bought photgrahers book !.Gosh..we sure have allot of talent on this site its such an honor tobe a part of it .. thanks for putting this together so wonderfully!!! - kimmers

kimmers ♥ :O)

maggiemai ( ) posted Mon, 12 September 2005 at 6:03 PM

Congrats to all of you amazing photographers once more! Such incredible shots...whew! :-) Thank you so much again Doug and Cyn, it is so much fun to view this page and catch up. :-)

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

LostPatrol ( ) posted Tue, 13 September 2005 at 1:31 PM

Another excellent week, love this feature every week. Thanks.

The Truth is Out There

pm_hackworth ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 6:31 PM

Excellent choices of course once again!!! VOTE FOR THEM ALL

Be Blessed!!! -"Pastor Pat"

inkraven ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 4:09 AM

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Cynlee : :) its great to be amongst so many greats.

DELMUR ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 7:15 AM

good choice again ! Have a great week-end tomorrow!!

Ti-Paul ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 12:07 PM

This is my third photo selected this year and i'm delighted by the great honnour,and now that i know about this great feature,i'm looking forward to it every week!It's so wonderful to see so much talents out there!It does'nt get any better than this!Thank you!Paul:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.