Thu, Sep 19, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Would anyone know?

SMILEYDEE ( ) posted Fri, 16 September 2005 at 9:23 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 4:45 AM

Hello, Would anyone know if the made anything like this for S3? http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=33365 If so would you point me in the right direction please? Thank you :D

starmage ( ) posted Fri, 16 September 2005 at 9:58 PM

Do you mean the original item? The link you posted is to an add on texture set. In any case Wardrobe Wizard should be able to convert the original clothing from PhilC

Only your mind limits yourImagination. Let it free.

SMILEYDEE ( ) posted Sat, 17 September 2005 at 4:21 PM · edited Sat, 17 September 2005 at 4:23 PM

Yup thanks starmage , I did just that used the wizard for it only thing is it has no morphs :( I"m using Nina Rhi's lovely character for it and she's sort of voluptous so that leaves Nina still naked :(.. is there any program payable or free that can transer morphs to the clothes even if they were altered or tailored and not the original item ?

thanks again starmage :D

Message edited on: 09/17/2005 16:23

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.