Tue, Sep 24, 6:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Don't miss the newest DAZ Fall Frenzy item! Free voucher!!

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 4:45 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 6:25 AM

The newest Fall Frenzy item from DAZ is a $5 voucher only valid today, so don't miss it.

"September 18th: $5 Voucher Claim your $5 voucher by entering the code FallFrenzy5 in the Claim a Voucher with a Voucher Code section of your account page. This is a one day voucher only, and will expire on September 18th, 2005 at 23:59:59 MDT"

Just thought some of you may like to know about this.

Message edited on: 09/18/2005 04:46

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Casette ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 4:47 AM

But with any product or only with the Frenzy ones?

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

FishNose ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 4:55 AM

It appears to be a perfectly standard voucher. Thanks for headzup, I would have missed this otherwise. :] Fish

gladiator ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 5:06 AM

Just tried, its valid with any product except platinum club.

Merlin ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 6:32 AM

Thanks a lot, aeilkema. I thought the Frenzy was over, i would have missed this one :)

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 7:06 AM

The usual voucher rules apply. It doesn't apply to PC items, and it's good for up to 50% of the cost of brokered items. It applies fully to non-PC DAZ originals.

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 7:22 AM

It's not a coupon, it's a voucher. Put it into the "claim a voucher" section of your account page, before you try to check out.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 7:24 AM

Thanks, found out how at the daz forum and got it. Thanks for the heads-up on this, have only been checking the store for the items and not the forum. Marque

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 7:54 AM

Grrrr grabbed something I wanted before but missed, hate these vouchers they make me spend money.....lol Thanks again for the heads-up, had to decide between two items that were on sale before and now I have both. Marque

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 8:07 AM

file_291401.jpg

This is the sort of offer you can't refuse...

Rachel_R ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 9:17 AM

ack...there's not a "claim a voucher" section...heading over to DAZ forum to find out how to do it...thanks for the Heads Up!

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 9:31 AM

The claim a voucher thingy is on your account page, you just have to scroll down a bit.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

blonderella ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 9:34 AM

thanks so much!!! I would have missed the voucher, I've only been checking the Fall Frenzy item page...I had no idea...thankyou thankyou!!! :D

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 12:37 PM

THANKS! I would have missed it too! ... and they released that just in time for me since I'm leaving early tomorrow morning! ;o))

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Rachel_R ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 2:04 PM

Thanks Punt....I found it!

LiquidRust ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 5:48 PM

Yay!....but one thing...you can't really buy much for 5.00...poo. :( Donna

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 5:49 PM

Thanks. I would have missed it too :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

LiquidRust ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 6:04 PM

Oh my god! Just realised...I have 10 bucks! I guess it's cause I participated in the DS beta testing. Thanks for telling me! Now with that 10.00 I bought the V3 bikini! Yay! :P

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 6:14 PM

Thanks aeilkema, I would have missed this voucher had it not been for your post. Love esthe PS yes I too found extra voucher in my account from downloading Daz studio

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

blkbudd ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 8:10 PM

I have tried to use "FallFrenzy5" in the coupon area of checkout... but it does not recogize the code!!! Am I too late??? Also, I can't find the "Claim a Voucher" area in Renderosity?!?!?!

estherau ( ) posted Sun, 18 September 2005 at 10:51 PM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=370850#370850

Okay blkbudd I'm sure you're not too late. Ihad problems too. First you claim your voucher - go to your accounts page (before you put anything in your cart) and scroll down. If you're still having problems, check this link. Make sure youdon't type any spaces after the FallFrenzy5 code in the voucher box. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 19 September 2005 at 3:02 AM

Stupid thing. I bought a guitar ($4,95). In the info details the final price is $0,00. The voucher appears as if its used ... but I receive a DAZ email telling THEY HAVE CHARGED $4,95 IN MY VISA WHASSSSSSUUPPPPP ???????????

CASETTE
=======

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Mon, 19 September 2005 at 3:07 AM

Contact DAZ, they're good at dealing with this sort of problem. As long as you weren't out-of-time on the voucher, which you may have been....

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 19 September 2005 at 3:19 AM

Thanks Antonia. Ive just emailed them

CASETTE
=======

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.