Sun, Sep 22, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Bad colours

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 3:53 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

file_151911.jpg

Is it just me, or are the colours in this photo really really stuffed up? I'm having trouble viewing photos properly on this computer, might be just that...but it looks really bad, like everything that used to be a soft creme yellow has turned into a hard, bright yellow, the white has turned grey. How on earth did that happen? I scanned it and auto balanced it in Photoshop yesterday (normally I don't have access to a proper scanner or Photoshop..but I got help from someone..) and it looked fine. Now it all just looks...strange! Is it just me, or does it look like that for you too? ~M~

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 3:55 PM

Ooops..sorry about the size..it's a bit too big...

a1000standard ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 7:35 PM

file_151913.jpg

Is this any better? ( although I don't see anything wrong with the original)

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 10:32 PM

I agree with a1000. The problen must be with your computer. Have you checked the monitor settings. If someone has been gaming they may have been changed. Nice pic too. The bottom one has more contrast and is a little sharper.

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 2:39 AM

Yeah, thanks a1000, that looks great. Funny that, the colours were strange on 2 different computers I use but now they look normal again. Thanks. I just redid this pic in B/W today..I must say I like it much better that way...I'll post that in the gallery once I get it scanned.

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 1:31 AM

i like what i see on my computer. the flower is a nice shade of cream. by the way this is a very nice photo. love your close up work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.