Thu, Sep 19, 9:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: My character "Korethil, the Highelf Prince" is up on the store

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 4:27 AM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=902

file_151973.jpg

Just wants to let you know that "Korethil, the Highelf Prince" is up in the store. There would come more parts for him like new armors, helmets etc. as freebies. For some of them you will need the pants, shirt and tunic as base. He will also receive a saddle that he could ride to battle with his warhorse, this will also come as a freebie in the next weeks. And last but not least. At the beginning of next week the Demon Queen herself will guide and help you trough my completely rebuild site. And maybee she will have some presents for you which can only be found if you ask her while she stays at the side of the new navigation-interface as your companion. You see the interface in the "small" preview. SHARKEY

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 4:46 AM

Is that good or is that GOOD!!!
philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

soulsong ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 5:20 AM

Sharkey, like everything else you do, this is phenomenal. I cannot wait to visit your new site. Who can resist that Demon Queen?

zett ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 5:40 AM

Sharkey, I love all your works and have buyed your Korethil. He works and looks very fine. And if I get his saddle next week, he and your warhorse would be my "time-eater" for the next weeks. But by this way a question: would be the Demon-Queen only on your new site, or is she your next modell for freestuff/shop ??

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 6:35 AM

Zett, thanks for your purchase. I'm glad you like it. To your question of the Demon Queen, first i have to contact the creator of the gloves and the highheels for their permission to post it with the character, and if everything goes OK she will come as a freebie in the next weeks. SHARKEY

zett ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 8:18 AM

:-)) ZETT

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 9:29 AM

Cool - you can still see the Warhammer influence, but it's distinctive enough that you won't be facing lawsuits. :) Great work, Sharkey!

ookami ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 10:40 AM

Excellent work! I'm heading to the store now to grab that bad boy!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.