Sun, Sep 22, 6:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Feburary Challange-Underwater-Winner

KenS ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 3:00 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 9:57 PM

file_151966.jpg

After going through and counting the votes, the winner for our firs challange is Jade_nyc. Congradulations, as winner you may select the next challange. Id like to personaly thank everyone for taking their time to work this challange with us, and I hope twice as many of yuo guys/gals take part in the new challange. Ken

tradivoro ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 8:48 AM

Inasmuch as there were a lot of great entries in the underwater challenge, I'm real happy Jade won, since that's who I voted for.. :)

warewullf ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 9:00 AM

Congratulations Jade!! Excellent image!

shanes ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 10:03 AM

Yahoo Jade, way to go girl!

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 11:19 AM

Oh man! I can't believe I won :D Are you guys sure - I thought Apache won. There were so many great images - I'm just glad so many people participated - it was really nice to see so many different takes on a common theme. I'll pick the challenge but if it turns out there was a mistake - I won't feel bad about it. Get back to you later with the next challenge. Jade

ironbrew ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 12:40 PM

well done jade,a worthy winner :)

tonylynch ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 1:05 PM

Wooohooo! Congratulations Jade! Well done and well deserved. Tony

februus ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 1:13 PM

Congratulations Jade! Great job!

ringbearer ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 8:29 PM

Congratulations Jade!! Well deserved!! Can't wait to see the next challenge.

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 9:21 PM

Congradulations indeed. Fantastic. I look forward to your challenge.

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 12:24 AM

it has come to great dismay that I goofed and jade isnt the actual winner, Apache2k is. being moderator, I can view deleted messages in this forum. From my screen, jade_nyc has a post on #12 and #13(deleted), and apache's post is message #14. My most humble apologies to all for my oversight. Ken

SnAps ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 12:39 AM

Oops? hehe :) Congrats Apache2k, I voted for you :)

Lorraine ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 5:50 AM

Oh my goodness they both have wonderful images...congratulations to all the entries!!!

jade_nyc ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 7:21 AM

No problem FastTraxx - I thought Apache had gotten the most votes and congratulations to him from me. That's weird about the your mod screen showing different numbering :D Looking forward to seeing what Apache picks as the next challenge. Jade

Apache2k ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 2:38 AM

Hmmm,,,Confused,,, who is the winner,, anyway,,, most important is to share our images... and learn something new,, i think.. ;) Apache2k....

jade_nyc ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 2:53 AM

You're the winner Apache - you won the challenge - and now it's your turn to pick the next challenge. Looking forward to what you come up with :D Congratulations! Jade

Bladesmith ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 11:44 PM

well ,caongradulations to the both of you...8^)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.