Sat, Sep 21, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: A Simple Picture

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 10:39 AM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 6:12 PM

file_151860.jpg

even the simplest and most mundane can have a quality and mode of interest.

leighp1 ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 11:01 AM

You know what I get from this picture? That the painters didn't take pride in their work...LOL...I am just kidding...this is interesting. You know I never realize they had bars in the drains like that.....sheesh, I am learning new stuff every day!! Leigh

Jack Casement ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 3:36 AM

Certainly an interesting subject. An alternative approach might have been to get out the garden hose (if this was taken close to your home) or a bucket of water and spread some water around the entrance. Some reflections would have looked nice.

ARADTech ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 1:33 PM

HEheh what I love about this pic...is the little turd on the paint...thats just life heheh Peace and Creativity Chris

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2001 at 2:06 PM

i posted this picture mainly to demonstrate that there is a picture of interest even in the most mundane subjects. with and without a camera, i'm always looking at the potential pictures that are always around each of us.

stefbois ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 5:18 PM

Whell Gwyn i preffer your water trap...Here it is in the side of the road and even in the way....lol Look like the worker whas paid by the number of hole made!Could have been done with less overplashing of red.. One good joke whould have been to add a pair of hand holding the bar....And call it underground life....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.