Tue, Oct 22, 10:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Blacksmith3D Freebie - Shelley Head Morph for V3

Blacksmith3D_Matt ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2005 at 1:02 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.blacksmith3d.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=136

file_291787.jpg

Heya!

Got a new head morph for Victoria 3 from DAZ3D for you. This one's called Shelley, and she was morphed completely in Blacksmith3D using the upcoming HeadForge! When this feature is released, it will automatically generate head morphs according to your specifications. :)

Includes MOR file.

To see the download link, register for free on our forums. Make sure to use an e-mail address you check sometimes, as we periodically send out a newsletter informing you of new cool stuff going on at Blacksmith3D.

Enjoy!

Matt
3D Graphics Consultant for Blacksmith3D
Matt_Banner.jpg

Message edited on: 09/21/2005 13:07

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2005 at 2:46 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks for all the great freebies!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 21 September 2005 at 4:27 PM

Now THAT sounds interesting. Will it be a free upgrade?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Blacksmith3D_Matt ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 9:17 AM

The HeadForge will be a free upgrade for current owners of the Blacksmith3D-Suite. It will be packaged along with the Suite for any new users as well.

It will also be available as a stand-alone product that can be purchased separately, for anyone who would like to use the HeadForge and isn't interested in the rest of the Blacksmith3D product line.

Matt
3D Graphics Consultant @
Blacksmith3D

Berserga ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 9:40 AM

Nice

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 11:12 AM

Cool :o))

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.