Mon, Oct 7, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Using V3 morphs help...right forum??

minimongo ( ) posted Sat, 24 September 2005 at 10:53 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:55 AM

Hi I hope this is the right place for my question, if not, please point me in the right direction! I have purchased and installed V3 head and body morphs and think I have a handle on how to use the body INJ, but when I tried to use INJ buttons in the pose folders of downloaded and purchased characters, I get nasty error messages trying to find files such as InjHead.Celtic (that's from memory, not an exact file) and though I search with many combinations of that name using the Search from the Start menu (have found other files that way). Can anyone help me please? Thanks, Minimongo

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Sat, 24 September 2005 at 11:37 PM

moved from Community Center forum.... Chele

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 2:59 AM

minimongo: browse your folders and make sure that you have a file called !DAZ(open your Curious Labs folders in windows and open the Libraries folder, it should be listed along with Poses,Character,Props, etc...). That folder should contain another one called Victoria3(This folder contains two folders one called Body and one called Head(these contain folders that hold the ChanVis and Deltas)) If they are not there then you will need to locate the !DAZ folder with them or try reinstalling Victoria 3 making sure that you are selecting the correct path to your Poser version(Otherwise files can get placed anywhere on your directory). This sounds more complicated than it is. I hope you work it out. Don't hesitate to IM or email me if you're still having troubles.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 5:13 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2386

It's possible that the file you're getting an error on is looking for the International Beauties morphs. These included a lot of "Regional" morphs. Link attached. However from memory there should be a HdCeltic in the V3 Head Morphs pack - it's listed on the product page ([here](http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1100&cat=).)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

minimongo ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 5:22 AM

There are several in that list on the product page that I get error messages on. Now what? :-)

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 6:04 PM

I had problem once with the Philipino inj morph and another purchased product. It turned out to be a simple spelling error that was causing the problem. I had to open the inj morph file and correct the spelling, after that all worked perfect. You might be having the same problem and would suggest that you try using the morphs that are giving you problems on just the V3 figure without any other outside morphs or products(meaning load the V3 figure and apply the morphs that are giving you trouble one at a time.). This way if they work on the V3 figure but not with the outside product then that might be what's happening.

minimongo ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 6:12 PM

Hi I figured out the problem and it was something silly - I had purchased the head and body morph pack, but had only installed the body ones! I'm still having some probelms, but was able to apply character INJ, so I'm happy for now! :-)

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 6:21 PM

minimongo: Glad you worked it out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.