Sat, Sep 21, 12:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Wireframe render

songkann ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 2:45 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hello, I have another question. I would like to have a wireframe version of an object blended to a final render. I know I have to make two versions (one wireframe and one final render) that I need to compose in Photoshop. But how can I have a good wireframe render in Carrara? The only way I know of is to make a screenshot of the object. The problem is that I need the wireframe to be in high resolution since the final output is to be printed on a cover.

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 2:51 AM

You can use Vectorstyle or Wireframe Pro from DCG. -TOXE

Hoofdcommissaris ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 2:56 AM

Attached Link: Link to WireFrame Pro plug-in

It is possible, but not with great quality/results. Choose 'Draft' as you renderer. The good news is, you can do it at much higher quality if you are willing to put $ 39,95 on the bank of The Digital Carvers Guild. For the quality you need for cover printwork, I would do it. Especially when it's a paid job :-)

songkann ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 3:24 AM

The plugin looks very interesting. Thank you for your help.

songkann ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 3:27 AM

By the way thank you guys for answering so quickly. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.