Sun, Sep 22, 8:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: renders not clear

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 5:40 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:31 AM

file_293212.jpg

I'm finding that although my renders with firefly look great in p6 if I bring them into any other program, say PS-CS or even post them they get a fuzzy look to them. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks, Marque

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 5:44 PM

Don't save as JPG. Try using PNG or TIFF instead.

la_morocha ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 6:19 PM

The little "rainbow border" thingies are compression artifacts. If you absolutely need to use JPG, set the quality option to 95% in the save-as pulldown. Your otherwise excellent example picture looks like a quality setting of less than 50%.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 7:10 PM

Thanks, you are right. I checked and it was set to 25. I thought it stayed at the choice you made, but I guess when you close p6 and reopen it goes back to default. Marque

jerr3d ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 7:31 PM

even with the artifacts he looks very real!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.