Tue, Oct 22, 12:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Very confused

LadyLight ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 5:43 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

does ANYone working within the store or Renderosity at large have a clue what could have been wrong with my store submission? Two weeks ago I sent in the black wolf texture for testing.. received acknowledgment from Jenifer and the suggestion that it would take 5 days for testing. I waited patiently for word and finally emailed today.. was informed that something was wrong and it was removed from the store (didn't know it was ever IN the store) Since Jenifer kindly responded to my mail but did not know what the problem was... I am wondering how to fix it?? Any help or advice greatly appreciated

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 6:00 PM

Please re-upload if you don't see it in the store. There is no wolf texture in pending. Check your ReadMe.txt and make sure it matches the sample template readme. Also, check all texture associations in the file and that all files are included. -JH.

LadyLight ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 6:08 PM

I can do that.. have had several people who tested it with no problem.. still don't know what to fix so it will be pretty much the same submission as the original :( Thanks for the answer anyway Jeff

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 8:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=282

Check out this link for Submission Guidelines etc.. http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=282

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.