Sun, Oct 6, 11:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Good Hero Boots

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2005 at 3:20 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:14 AM

Does anyone know where I can find Good Superhero boots for M3? Or if you can point in the direction of a Tutorial? Can I use Tailor to make M2 boots fit M3?

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2005 at 7:03 PM

What style are you after?

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Mystic-Nights ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2005 at 7:22 PM

Attached Link: http://www.animotions.com/

Animotions has a lot of hero boots

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 5:56 AM

I'm looking for your average superhero boot like the type Batman wears. A simple calf high form fitting boot for M3.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 7:46 AM

I can' think of any Freebies but. Batlabs Zknight has a good pair of boots for M4 (along with a full set of clothing for V3 and M3) The Biker M3 at Daz has boots with a little more teeth them them, and the Daz Tunic set has a good pair of more plain boots. Then there's allways the Treads products if you need something more aggressive. The boots that come with ProjectZ M3, were designed to look differently with the use of the material zones. The treads are kinda funky for some. Using transmaps or grouping off a new transparent material can help lower the seams if you need it. I've been pusing to team up with a good modeler for years now to produce all of the generic Superhero items needed, but no one I've found wants to do it. Doug

sturkwurk ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 7:48 AM

Oh and if you look around in the galleries for Batman, you may be able to track down a pair someone else used and borrow their idea.

TOPcat831 ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 10:55 AM

thanks for all of the advice ....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.