Mon, Sep 23, 2:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Looking for...

Ares_Designs ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 11:04 AM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

I have searched high and low on my poser links. I am in search of a clothing peice that is silk tectured, "ties" or such on one shoulder and has it's hem just below the butt cheeks. It is to be used as a "gorean-like" slave garment.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 11:28 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=39016

Here is a whole character pack that includes a similar type garment to what you are looking for. This one has a long sleeve though. However, you might be able to fix that to what you need. You also might try Poser World. They might have something there.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 12:00 PM

I think you're talking about Philc's wrap, I believe it's available still on his site or try free stuff here!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 12:47 PM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net/freestuff_archive.htm

Here's the link to Phil's freestuff archive. The wrap is for Vicki 1 or 2, but you can use the V3 to V2 figure to wear it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.