Fri, Sep 20, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: exporting Poser figures to Vue

BUSHY8996 ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 11:40 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:33 AM

Is it something I am doing wrong? You used to be able to export figures ect from poser to vue 4 without the hassel of having to locate textures. However is does not seem to be so straight forward sinse purchasing poser 6. Is it a problem with poser 6? Very confused

blaufeld ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 11:49 AM

Yesterday I've posed and clothed a V3 character in Poser6, saved it as .pz3, the loaded it in Vue5... Don't know, but as I remember, I was used to do exactly the same when I was using V4 without probs...

thefixer ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 11:58 AM

I thought P6 wasn't compatible with Vue4 esprit, something to do with morphs or pmd or something. I'm not sure though, could be wrong. I suggest contacting CL and ask them!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 7:44 PM

Vue 4 does not support Pz3 import from Poser 6. I asked about it at E-on and they told me Poser 6 support is only available in Vue 5 and Vue 4 will not be updated anymore since it's an old program. That's when I bought Vue 5.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

blaufeld ( ) posted Mon, 03 October 2005 at 12:00 AM

You're right, at that time I was using Poser FIVE... :P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.