Sun, Sep 22, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: I was just wondering how old most of you are?

FATfoe ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 7:34 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

I'm 18, but I suspect that alot of u r in your 30's to 40's. Am I right? :P

litst ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 10:40 AM

I'm 23 . litst

dethblud ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 10:52 AM

23 here too.

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 10:58 AM

I became officially middle-aged last month: 35. Waah. Although maybe here 35 qualifies as elderly. But that's OK; I think I'll make a good crotchety old lady. --Terri

mclarsen ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 12:54 PM

Only as old as I feel, which changes from week to week and ranges from 18 to 80. mclarsen

hoborg ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 12:56 PM

19 here, but I'm ALMOST 20! :)

graylensman ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 3:31 PM

Ahhh, ya young punks.... I'm an ancient 37.

twillis ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 3:39 PM

You can join me in the old folk's home cafeteria. I think they're serving green jello today. --Terri

rockjockjared ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 5:09 PM

20...almost to the ripe old age of 21...

AzChip ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 5:33 PM

Lensman, Twillis and I will probably are the only ones here old enough to remember before humans stepped on the moon! I'll bring the ensure! (I'm 36, btw....)

martial ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 5:58 PM

so old and young 53

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 6:10 PM

Well.. Im 37 last I checked. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

litst ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 7:22 PM

Clint, did i tell you you're getting younger day by day ? Last time you told me you were 38 ... :) litst

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 7:38 PM

Yea - I was born in 1963. Its funny you mention that. I've been telling people for about the past 4 months that I'm 38 for some strange reason. I'll be 38 in July. Its strange, I forget how old I am the older I get. I actualy had to think about it the other day. Ok - So Im a space case with things like that. ;) I cant remember when anyones birthday is either. I still have problems with my kids and wife! I'm very organized other than that. Maybe I need counseling? :) I'm sure there is some type of medical condition for not being able to remember ones own age and/or other peoples birthdays. Is this the early stages of alzhiemers? Oh man - I hope not! LOL. So - Yea Im 37..well at least for this moment. ;) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

litst ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 7:50 PM

Don't talk to me about it . Sometimes i have to remember my name !!! I've forgotten my birthday last time ... You frighten me with alzheimer ! The good thing with alzheimer is that when you're sick, you don't even know you are . But it's still a drama for the family and the friends ... Surely we're just some daydreaming hyponchondriacs :) litst

tonylynch ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 1:31 AM

I will be 43 in April. Tony

twillis ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 8:57 AM

AZChip, it's funny you mention the walking on the moon thing. My mother made a point of making sure my younger brothers and I watched it, even if she was not sure we'd remember it (I was about 3, I think). She figured we'd be mad at her later in life if she didn't.

FATfoe ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 7:08 PM

.........interesting :P

servo ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 7:38 PM

I'm part of the green jello click, too. I'm 35. --

EdW ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 10:35 AM

Well it was the summer before my senior year in high school when man walked on the moon for the first time which makes me a very young 48. EdW

graylensman ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 7:20 AM

hey, all these oldsters here give me hope that I'll still be slingin' pixels for a living many years from now :) Green jello, mmmmmm.... about that man on the moon thing... the older I get the more PISSED OFF i am that lunar landings are a thing of the past, and not our present. Where's all the space stations and lunar colonies and voyages to Mars they promised us in third grade?!

AzChip ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 8:54 AM

All of those things and more can be seen in the Renderosity gallery. Unfortunately, they're only in the imaginations of some very creative and talented artists here, in literature and even television and movies. Give us some time, though, Lensman, and eventually we'll get there. At least I'm keeping my fingers crossed in that regard....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.