Fri, Sep 20, 6:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Looking for fingernail claw morphs for V3?

gothicenchantedangel ( ) posted Wed, 05 October 2005 at 12:45 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Does anyone know of any? Freebie or otherwise. TIA Angie.

pwiecek ( ) posted Wed, 05 October 2005 at 9:00 PM

I can think of THREE sets of conforming claws (.cr2) for V2 right off the top of my head and yet don't know of any for V3. About three hard drive crashes ago I had a set of props that could be parented to any figure. I can't share them because they're based on a commercuial product, but I'm willing to post some directions. You have to have a program that will let you delete part of a mesh. Any modeling program that will open .obj's will work. UV Mapper Pro will also (That's what I originally used). If you're adventurous, and have one of the V2 products, you could try getting hold of a joint parameter pose for V3 and applying it. If you're lucky some minor adjustments might make it fit. The least appealing option is to take the set of claws and load it 10 times, hiding everything except one claw each time and parent it to each finger. The advantage of this is that any b uilt in morphs will still work.

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 9:57 AM

One of the DAZ packs adds "claw" morphs to V3's hands. It might be the Morph Expansion Pack, which has "monster" body morphs and textures to V3.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.