Tue, Oct 22, 12:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Thank You All!

wackiej ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 2:30 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

file_294642.jpg

I just wanted to express my thanks for the support during this past several months. The monthly challenges, scavenger hunt, forum and comments have been very helpful and did challenge me to try new things. Several of the shots I took while participating in one of the challenges I decided to enter in our State Fair and County Fair. State Fair had 22 categories. I entered in 12. I won 3 first place and 4 seconds. In our local County exhibit I entered 4 and won Best of Amateur, two firsts and two thirds. Last year was my first competition and I won 3 merit awards. It was my goal to improve and improve I did. You just never know what the judge is going to like but for me, something orange from, I think the scavenger, hunt was the big winner. Too funny. Well, thank you again. I'm glad all the hectic days of summer are winding down so I can start practicing for next year. Jackie

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 3:09 AM

Wow!!! Great news!!! Congratulations!!!! Thats quite an accomplishment!!!! Yeah, this place ROCKS!!! Ive learnt so incredibly much just in the last months and ive improved greatly if i may say so myself. All thanks to this community and its members. WOOO HOOO for all of YOUUUUU!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 3:11 AM

Oh my wicked!!! Congrats Jackie!!! I'm so happy for u!!! And not surprised cos that shot of urs totally rocks!! I remember it and I loved it!!!

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 3:27 AM

Be proud. Way to gooooooooo!!!!Nice to see our members here get these accomplishments

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 8:11 AM

This IS so COOL Jackie! Awesome! Big Congratz!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 8:37 AM

Awsome Jackie, you deserve it!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 9:37 AM

Congratulations!This place has definately helped me as well.Great shot btw!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 10:01 AM

Nice to "see" someone set a goal and attain it. Congrats to you!

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 11:49 AM

file_294643.jpg

big congrats Jackie! an award winning photo... worthy of another ribbon!! :]

wackiej ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 3:28 PM

Awe, Thanks Cyn. And again to all of you! J

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.