Thu, Sep 19, 4:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:00 pm)

Subject: Please help with creating MAT Poses & Morph INJ/REM

Wonderland ( ) posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 5:33 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:52 AM

Hi, I'm trying to create my own merchant products to sell and can't figure out how to make MAT poses just for one thing (ie:clothing figure, eyes, lips, etc...) and also how to create INJ/REM morph poses for characters--just head, just body, etc... For the REM files do I just include a morph of DAZ's original V3? Also, I'm on a Mac and can't use the PC MAT Creator program... (I'm using Poser 6). Thanks in advance for your help! Best, :) Alicia aka Wonderland

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

Foxseelady ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 12:31 AM

Best place to start is in the tutorials here. I don't know how to create mat poses without mat pose edit. Apparantly there is a python in poser 6 that can create mat poses; I don't have a clue how that works sorry, but again there is bound to be a tutorial here. Have you tried looking in Dr. Geeps tutorials? Inj/Rem files can be written,or there is a program called injection pose builder. Not sure if it works on mac though. You can find it at daz you might find tutorials on mat poses there also in tutorial arcana. I hope this helps at least a little. :)

Jim Burton ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:50 AM

You can use a text editor to create both kinds of poses, I wouldn't want to do it that way though, but if you can find a CR2 editor that works on a Mac it isn't very hard. I create my MATs by taking the saved CR2 and editing out everything but the version number, figure line and the materials themselves. You can use a existing MAT as a pattern. INJ/REM area little harder, they normally run in two sections, a PZ2 file that calls anothr file that does the actual work, plugging the information (deltas) into the CR2. I patterned mine on the DAZ ones, except I don't run my REMovers as two files, as all they do is turn some information off. The idea on the two files was to keep the filesize down in the actual pose library, I gather.

Wonderland ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 4:27 PM

Thanks, but now I'm even more confused! I thought there was a way to save MAT poses directly into the library of Poser... I can get it to work on an entire character, but not parts of the character or just clothes (without it altering the character if someone should accidently select the character figure instead of the clothes and then click the MAT pose.) I tried selecting the subset of just the clothes when saving, but that doesn't seem to work... I'm sure there has to be a tutorial somewhere, I just can't find it... Or if someone could create a Mat Pose creator for the MAC, even better! Thanks, :) Alicia

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

unzipped ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 6:55 PM

Attached Link: http://home.online.no/~kjellil/Index.htm

The tool I used to make inj morph pz2 files is Poser's Little Helper. I've used it mostly to make inj morphs for faces I create off of V3/SP, but it should work with all morphs you make. One of my all time favorite Poser utilities. Unzipped

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 12:09 AM

IPB does work on macs but I don't think it's been updated for Aiko and Steph P also check DAZ Tutorial Arcana there may be something there on making MATs and INJ and REMs :-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.