Sun, Sep 22, 1:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Introducing myself

Tammy ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 11:02 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

file_152256.jpg

Syyd invited me to come in and join you all since I love photography, Im an amateur and do it strictly because I enjoy it. I have a Mavica FD88 and its all I can afford right now but does me well. I seen some posts below showing some pictures of thier neighborhood in NY so Ill show you my neighborhood, this one I took last spring its just at the end of the road we live on and this was about as close as I could get without walking through the cornfield. You all do some great stuff and the gallery images amaze me quite often. After seeing this image everyone will understand why I cant get high speed internet access.

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 11:17 PM

Good Evening! Girl, I wish I lived where you do. This is a beautiful picture Tammy....simple untouched beauty...thanks for joining, and we are certainly glad to have you! May I ask where this is? It looks like upstate New York to me, but I figure I am way off. Again welcome, good to see you, and glad you are here.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 11:20 PM

Nice picture. It could also be in the Kent/Auburn valley in Washington state.

Tammy ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 11:24 PM

Thanks Syyd and Wyrwulf its actual very rural Southern Ohio It was one of the favorites of some psp groups Im in, they all took it and played with it so I thought Id post it first. Thanks for the compliments and welcome.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 11:34 PM

I think it could really be almost anywhere. I had an aunt and uncle that had a farm in northern Idaho that looked a lot like that, too. I'm sure there are places in Europe that are simalar.

Tammy ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 12:12 AM

yes when I first took the photo some women asked me if I knew her brother when I told her no she said well that barn image you took is at the end of his road in North Carolina :) When I told her it was in Ohio she couldnt believe how similar this barn looked to that one. But this one really is in Ohio, I took the photo last spring from the end of our road.

imageart ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 12:33 AM

High all, unfortunately I can't tell you were it is because I'm a tourist in this place, but I can relate too, as I am in a rural farming area where road hazards are sheep, and cows.....nice image Tammy

Malenchite ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 7:19 AM

Welcome and hello! This is definitely a different view of Ohio than I see when I wake up every morning. Very nice photo, and glad to have you here. Malenchite

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 9:34 AM

Hi Tammy and welcome. Very nice photograph. Hope to see you posting a lot more here and joing in in everything we do. Colm...

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 9:56 AM

this is a beautiful picture. this site is for the true amateur, the lover of photography. welcome, i'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures.

leighp1 ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 10:41 AM

Welcome aboard, its a great forum and the people are fantastic as you probably aready know that from other forums at Renderosity. The photo is fantastic. Looks like many I have seen while in Nebraska. Not much of those here in Florida, but you never can tell maybe back in the woods somewhere there is one stashed away. Leigh

Tammy ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 12:09 PM

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone and compliments on my photo. I am looking forward to participating.

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 6:46 PM

I like your photo Tammy. Makes me wish I was back in Ohio.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.