Sat, Sep 21, 6:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Galleries

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 3:29 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:36 PM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Oct3rd-Oct10th 2005
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 3:42 AM

looks super duper! & thanks to all the members out there in making another smashing week in the LWitG! :]

cbender ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 4:09 AM

wow - another brilliant selection... :) really cool pics to be viewed... :)

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 4:59 AM

Yup, you did one helluva job once again. Cutos to you!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 8:40 AM

Wow...I've missed a lot this last week. Wonderful job! :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 9:36 AM

A magnificent assemblage of talent! Awsome work you guys and thanks to cyn and doug for all their hard work!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

wastl001 ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 11:39 AM

Thanks for updating me on a few splendid shots I missed this week. Keep up this good work!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 11:46 AM

As I was really overbooked these last days, I could not spend the same amount of time looking at all the recent uploads... So, I was really waiting for this fantastic week selection ! At least it gives a good idea of the recent milestone pics here ! Thanks for the good work, Cyn & Doug ! and BRAVO to the selected artists for their brilliant work ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

ovag ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 1:22 PM

It becomes very hard to be selected ! High quality and wondeful pictures as usual. Congrats to all of you guys !

Life is just a picture of our dreams

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 1:31 PM

& just as hard to choose them.. so many outstanding images & members that deserve to be here but we like to change them up from week to week & try to get everyone in eventually

ovag ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 1:39 PM

I can imagine Cyn how hard it's to choose them. It's hard to see day by day all the great pictures posted, it will become a full time job ! I think I'll ask a new salary as a RR addict !!

Life is just a picture of our dreams

gradient ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 2:38 PM

An awesome collection once again!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 10 October 2005 at 4:43 PM

What a marvelous selection ! always a festival of emotions to discover your selection. And a few shots I've missed during the week ;o))))))) Congratulation to all of you ! Mouuuaaaaaaaaaaaa ! A big kiss to everybody ! Nathalie

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 3:08 AM

Awesome, and well done to john010766 with his blue period!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

john010766 ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 3:26 AM

Thanks for putting me in here, I am honoured and thanks to everyone for their gracious and fine comments.

Vasilij203 ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 6:09 AM

More wonderfull pictures here...:)) Cynlee and Doug...Thank You :)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 8:19 AM

what an enjoyable way to spend waking up this morning!!! I so much appreciate you guys doing this!!!!! some incredible images in there i would have never seen without this, so a huge thanks!!!!!!!!!! :)

glennn23 ( ) posted Thu, 13 October 2005 at 3:59 PM

Wow, thanks to dBgrafix for pointing me here - I did not even know about it...! But I appreciate it nonetheless. Thank you for putting one of my shots here! This site is just getting better and better!

michemagnum ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 4:58 AM

thanks to glennn23..I didnt know it either.. and thank you all for all fine comments.. and spec thanks to dBgrafix & cynlee.. for this

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 10:11 AM

well i'm sure glad you guys found it! :] (hmmm.. wonder if we should start informing artists they're here.. i know in the past i've heard of members thinking they've never been here when they have, hard to dig through the archives to find it.. ... ...thinking to oneself)

glennn23 ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 10:59 AM

I, for one, am glad that I finally found it yet even so I ended up searching and searching and getting in thru the back door. I simply did not see the banner on the main photog page... Imforming the artist would be great but hey, a larger flashing banner would help a little more - I guess what I am really saying is 'MAKE IT MORE VISIBLE PLEASE!!!' LOL

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 11:05 AM

oooh.. no flashing.. LOL.. would get complaints of that.. but will see about making it bigger :] thanks glenn

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 2:33 PM

I can make it way more visible.Maybe a bit of colour change. I was getting so used to seeing that banner, that I practically ignore it now.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 2:35 PM

Actually a couple times on some images I have said "one for the Last Week in Galleries.

MaryLynda ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 6:08 PM

Many thanks for chosing one of my photos for Last Week in the Galleries.This is a first for me and I still can't wipe the smile off my face. Special thanks to cynlee for not only making me aware,but also telling me how to access this site. I know that I will be visiting here often. I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful community, hugs to all.

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 6:18 PM

Wonderful work everyone!! Congratulations esp to Lynda!

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

oscilis ( ) posted Sat, 15 October 2005 at 4:46 AM

I didn't know this was here. A great idea. Something must have changed in the layout.Nnow I've forgotten how I got here!

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 5:24 PM

Another one !!! I am honored to be in such fine company ! Thank s to all for your always very nice comments ! Mary

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.