Fri, Oct 4, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 6:16 pm)

Subject: Zygote Faerie

Compdoctor ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 2:39 PM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

I'm new to Poser, so please forgive me for not knowing, however, I picked up the Zygote Faerie, and there does not seem to be anyway to undress her? Are there nude textures? Can the dress be removed or made transparant?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 4:05 PM

Yep ... turn the material for the dress to 100 min and 100 max transparancy

xvcoffee ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 9:56 PM

As for faeries, where is Thorneworks? Is the site down? (Should we send in the gremlins?)

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 10:16 PM

I think since people can get their own morphs and do the same kind of characters now there isn't such a demand anymore. I think he may also be having problems with his new Vickie faerie. I hope he's doing ok, I love his stuff, and am waiting impatiently for the next one. He's still selling Acorn at bbay and he's selling Penny Candy at 3dcommune. Marque

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 10:43 PM

Thorne is moving his site, and it's just a temporary down time. Sometimes, moving servers causes problems. Been there, done that. My site was down for a couple of days when I changed providers.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.