Wed, Oct 9, 6:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Photoshop 6

Jack Casement ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 4:17 AM ยท edited Mon, 12 August 2024 at 5:44 AM

When I first discovered the Renderosity site about six months ago, from time to time I would pop into the Photography Forum and read the views on the new Photoshop 6. Most of the views were very negative and most people thought that the upgrade wasn't worth the money. This put me off until I downloaded a file from Adobe explaining all the changes in the new version. I installed it last Friday and spent the weekend familiarising myself with it. Was it worth the money? You bet it was. Adobe have obviously been listening to the professionals and have produced an almost completely new programme. All the old favourites are still there such as Layers and Actions but everything is now laid out in a much more sensibly way so that if you already use version 5.5 you will make the transition easy, and if you are a first time user it is so much better that all the previous versions. If you are thinking about upgrading...don't. BUY IT. By the way when you all make your purchase please mention my Adobe share account JC 111XXX2222??. Ta

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 7:20 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/~syyd/3dvision/

Yes, and it also builds a basic web gallery for you too. I built the bare bones of mine with it... Link above. There is no better than Photoshop6... Colm...

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 8:00 AM

Attached Link: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/photoshop/win/6.x/photoshop601up.exe

Just found out that the 6.01 update is available from adobe. ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/photoshop/win/6.x/photoshop601up.exe Colm..

kewasi ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 4:27 PM

I went from 4.0 to 6.0, and I have to agree with everyone above.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.