Sat, Sep 21, 11:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries **

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 12:15 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:14 AM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Oct10rd-Oct16th 2005
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 12:21 AM

Wow! Some beautiful pictures in there. Now I have to go back and see some I missed. Wonderful job as always you guys! So much appreciated. :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 1:04 AM

another fabulous week in the galleries, so many wonderful images! thanks to all :]

somedutchkid ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 1:59 AM

Attached Link: http://somedutchkid.deviantart.com

Wow thanks for picking one of mine. I'm glad I'm back :) Thank you so much.

cbender ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 2:00 AM

i really love those selections... :) cool stuff to see...!

X-PaX ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 3:09 AM

Thank you very much for picking my image "Big Ship". Very nice photos here.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 3:27 AM

Superb presentation of this gallery it would make an ideal design for the main gallery. Congratulations to those included. A thank you for including my posting. A cheer of encouragement for all the other wonderful pictures that I am sure would be if the mods could only squeeze them in.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 4:06 AM

LOL got the 'form letter' telling me my pic was here.Good thinking you two!!!...And thank you for including me.I see I missed alot this week.As I've said in the past,I'm so glad you do this.It's actually the ONLY good thing about Mondays!LOL.Have a great one!-:)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 4:08 AM

Aaaw!!!! Arent you two too sweet!!! What an amazing job youve done once again. What a bunch of gorgeous photos, and that IM-notification you started with is pure genious!!!! Just hope it doesnt increase the "work-load" too much for you. Thank you once again for providing us with this service. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

DarkestAngel ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 7:04 AM

Beyond all expectations to find myself within the few from so many others. Thank you. DA

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 7:36 AM

An amazing collection, of that there can be no doubt! Great job again everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 7:54 AM

thanks so much guys for taking the time to do this!!! i've so much enjoyed my time here this morning! i looked at most of them...wish i had time to comment on all these deserving images! you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!! thanks for your hard work!

waldomac ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 8:40 AM

Thank you for the wonderful collection, and thanks for making my day by including one of mine. This is a great offering, and we all appreciate it.

EricSBauer ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 9:09 AM

this is such a cool thing to do. i can't imagine the time involved in putting this together!!! thank you for selecting one of my shots, it really means a lot!!! and thank you to those who put this together every week, your efforts are very much appreciated!!!! Eric

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 9:13 AM

And may i just add one more thing....WOW, what a gorgeous montage this is!!! So classy!!! Even got a tiny curl at the top. Brilliant work, whoever of you that did this.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Leeco ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 10:05 AM

Dear sirs and madames, This is too inform you that there has been a mistake in your image selection process. By some strange twist of fate, one of my submittions was inadvertely added to the list. Although i am more than a little pleased to find one of my works in this gallery, i am sure it was by mistake. I will not be offended when this mistake is realized and corrected but in the meantime i will bask in the "glory". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Really, by whatever criteria was used i am honored to be included in this gallery. It feels good to get a bit of recognition from people one respects and a 2nd chance to be seen by others. I Thank you. BTW- great work on putting everything together. Extra effort from people who have a great deal of other commitments. For this i thank you also.

MaryLynda ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 10:23 AM

Dear Doug and Cyn, Thank you so much for chosing one of my photos for LWitG. It's difficult to put into words just how happy you have made me. When I first joined Renderosity I was overwhelmed by the talent and creativiy of the artists and was so critical of my photos that I stopped posting for a few months though I would continue to comment. It was Richard, aka yesitis3, who sent me an IM inquiring when I was going to start posting again. Thank you Richard, you gave me the confidence that I needed, for this I will always be grateful. And now, to be chosen for this gallery, means that my work has now become noteworthy. Thank you, thank you so much. Gotta go on a scavanger hunt now. Caio.

ana-maria ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 11:25 AM

Thank you very much for picking one of my pics. This makes me really happy. Fantastic collection, you did a great job!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 11:52 AM

H it's becoming a great habit : every monday evening I try to find some time to browse the fantastic pics missed the week before ! You are doing such a good job, Cyn and Doug ! Thank you very much for that ! I'm going to serve myself a full glass of beer (Belgian of course ! lol !) and I start looking.... :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 11:57 AM · edited Mon, 17 October 2005 at 12:00 PM

We are very glad to feature some of the photographers here on a weekly basis & have always tried to be fair.. using different criteria when choosing them each time..

it's a shame that there are those who have been here before that never knew & are still struggling for a bit of recognition.. hence the "form letters"

The LWitG was started quite awhile ago by one of our past mods & we've kept it going & have watched it grow

Don't know how to make the banner any more noticeable in the photo gallery near the header without putting a large "Click Me!" with arrows around it.. LOL :] we realized it helps to have a way here without having to go through the forum

anyway.. just glad we can have everyone participate in the gallery & forum & this site.. sharing our visions & thoughts through Art & Photography

Have A Super Duper Week Ya'll!!! :o)))))) edited cuz my brain goes faster then i can type & left out a word or 2 :P

Message edited on: 10/17/2005 12:00

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 12:29 PM

beautiful display always presented with style.. alread see a few l,ve missed.. ty Guys.:)

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 1:56 PM

Style and PIZAZZ! You're BOTH just FULL OF IT!!! (LOL!) Awesome graphic presentation - highlighting some of the fantastic images of the past week! It shows what a TALENTED bunch of people we have here! Sharing part of their world and views...for everyone to enjoy! MAJOR KUDOS to Cyn/Doug for taking the time to put this all together for OUR viewing PLEASURE! You ROCK! Go MOD SQUAD Go!!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 2:00 PM

you're doing the next one all by yourself Joe.. since we'll be gone.. ..just kidding! ..i think.. ;]

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 2:38 PM

Oh... you DON'T want to go THERE Cyn! I... er...lost my official LWitG and forum maintenance guidebook! Sooo,I'd have to WING IT and just use my copy of "Keg Parties for Dummies" for reference to get me by! As a backup, I could also whip out my Richards Simmons "Sweatin to the oldies!" tape to entertain everybody! UGH, wait a sec, just the THOUGHT of THAT is making me queasy!

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 4:36 PM · edited Mon, 17 October 2005 at 4:39 PM

Beautiful images!!!

Warm congratulations to my sister, Lynda ( MaryLynda )

Way to go always continue your beautiful work.

Message edited on: 10/17/2005 16:39

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

Saurav ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 5:11 AM

Thnankyou for picking one of my photo for the gallery. Some outstanding photography here.

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 9:36 AM

Duh!! How did I miss this one! O_o Wicked selection guys, as usual!! :) Thx!

mnof ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 9:58 AM

I'm so glad that you picked one of my photos. Thank you very much.

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 10:16 AM

Kudos!!!! To everyone involved in the process of all that RR "is"!!!!! I am totally blown away by not only the professionalism here, but by the comradeship we all share! Just to be a part of this community is such an honor! I also wanted to comment on the "form" letter. Thank you to whoever came up with that idea!!! It's a wonderful thing to be included in "LWitG", but there are times when "real" life gets hold of us and our consentrations are elsewhere. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had time slip by without realizing it. I love the fact that there is always someone out there with an amazing idea that will help out everyone in the long run! The amazing "RR Think Tank" (use that as a new forum)!! LOL :P Love you guys! Thanks again for adding me to this wonderfully amazing (did I say that word enough?) collage of masterpieces!!!!! Hugz! Kim

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

cajolargo ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 5:59 AM

hey, I didn't know there was a **Last Week in the Galleries ** page! I spend all time browsing galleries, and no time exploring forums... and now one of my images is here! THANKS! I see beautiful gems here... I'll boil my eyes to see ALL of them, but will do it! Thanks to you all in the Staff, you really do an hard job ;) btw: my public thanks are under last post "flying high" ciao! Claudio

TheSecond ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2005 at 9:54 AM

as usual, a stunning selection of art ... thanx to you two for the effort bighug for this ;)

Ti-Paul ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 11:34 AM

Thank you so much for choosing my picture! It was a great honnour for me to be picked by the staff!A little recongnition goes a long ways! This is much better than "The hot 20's" and you don't need to buy your votes by having 50 millions favorites!Thank you so much to "Cynlee" for showing this rookie,where it was posted! It was all new to me! You made my day!Thank you!:)

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 3:23 AM

Beautiful!!!!!! U 2 are very creativ!!!!!! I apriciate the "lastweek archive" to!!!!! Now I dont have to paste 'em my self into my favorites :) Muuuahhh!!! & Thanx!!!!! & thank U all U "shooters" 4 your fine pics!!!! Puss & Kram

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.