Wed, Oct 9, 4:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Life-Like Hair...

Blind_Spider ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 8:42 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

I'm desperately trying to make realistic looking hair, I'm good texture wise... But the hair is slightly begining to anger me... I've looked at all the tutorials in here, and they're good, but don't help me. How do the pros make the "real" hair? Thankz already. Nick

ookami ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 9:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vowel.or.jp/~kozaburo/

If you are looking for realistic hair, check out kozaburo's work with transmaps and hair. Kozaburo is: a) My Muse b) Patron Saint of Transmaps c) The Hair Transmap god d) Incredibly talented transmap designer e) Just and all around cool dude

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 9:49 PM

The link you were given is to the GOD of all hair in Poser. I just so admire and thank him for his amazing contributions to Poser.

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 2:26 AM

The GOD of all FEMALE hair. Until Koza turns his prodigious talent to doing some MALE hair meshes and maps, his divinity is still in question. :o)

kewasi ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 3:39 AM

Amen to the above.

Poppi ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:09 AM

Okay...Could he be a "Godling"? Some male hair would be just wonderful. But, I am thankful for what I get. After all, it is FREE. (Oh, how I love that word.)

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:16 AM

Hmm... perhaps DEMI-GOD would be better. =) (You will always be the Hair god to me!)

Blind_Spider ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 9:44 AM

L Thankz guyz, I'll check it out... I'm pretty sure I've seen some of his stuff before... PEACE!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.