Sat, Sep 21, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Scavanger Hunt #35 Purple Stripes.

MaryLynda ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 11:21 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:34 PM

file_297813.JPG

Came upon this rather unexpectedly today. Was out and about doing a bit of shopping when I spied this stack of towels. Fortunately the camera was in the car and you see the result.

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 11:28 PM

Ahh ok good...fimally....an idea...This must have been the hardest for me to think about. List is getting there now. Thanks

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

MaryLynda ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 11:47 PM

I think the people in the store thought I had a screw loose when I pulled out my camera.But then again, maybe I do. ;o) Lynda

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 9:33 AM

I was wondering when someone would go and get a shot of them. Great find! :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 2:58 PM

Excellent Lynda! I can just see you in the store snapping pictures, lol. Now those would look great in my bathroom. Hugs!

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

MaryLynda ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 4:05 PM

Thanks Nan, Tried to get a photo of #5 and the owner of the coffee shop wouldn't co-operate. Something about bothering his customers. Never did care for that place anyway. Looking forward to our bocce banquet. See you on Friday. So when do you want to start taking photos? Can you imagime the havoc the two of us can create? ;o) Lynda

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 7:32 PM

chuckles

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 9:26 AM

Hey well seen Lynda!!! I too can imagine u taking pics in the store and the people around wondering what the hell....! O_o LMAO!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 9:32 AM

BTW mods and coords, I just saw that "Drips" and "Someone drinking coffee and reading a newspaper" have not been linked to the threads! O_o But....these have been done!! I swear! ;)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 9:34 AM

Oh and "Getting WET" leads to "someone ELSE taking a picture" thread! O_o

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 9:36 AM

Oh and "Cause and effect" has also been done! By Kimmy if I remember properly! ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.