Mon, Sep 23, 12:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Irina on sale now in the RO MP....

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2005 at 4:07 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

since shes on so many wishlists i figured some people were waiting for her to go on sale... her price has been reduced by $5 until the 31st of Nov.

SoftgoodThumb30687.jpg

cheers,
-gabriel

and heres a big fat render (apologies in advance to those still running in 800x600 screen res):
full3.jpg
bathing suit, textures, replacement eyes, etc included.

SecretOrchid ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2005 at 4:32 PM

Just wanted to add that she is worth -every- cent, even at full price. And the rendering tips in this (and the Irina: Adventuress pack) are excellent.

loam ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 1:34 AM

It may be of interest that Daz has announced that SP3 will be a $1.99 Platinum Club item as of Friday.

Carcinogen ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 7:18 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=30687

Direct link to Irina...

Blackhearted ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 8:53 AM

" It may be of interest that Daz has announced that SP3 will be a $1.99 Platinum Club item as of Friday." woohoo! finally. my only regret with irina is that while i was creating her, daz made V3, M3 and aiko3 free. overnight, SP3 at $30 became a much less viable model to support simply because its very difficult to compete with 'free' :( now all thhe people who have been messaging me all along that 'i love how the irina/adventuress pack looks but dont want to spend $30 for SP3 - are you going to be offering the set for V3?' will be able to get her :) secretorchid - thanks :)

Natolii ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 8:52 PM

Yeah, they moved both David and Stephanie Petite into the Platinum Club plus increased the Platinum discount to 50% until 11/16/05. So this is everyone's chance to grab SP and her starter pack. The starter pack includes the head and Body morphs that are required for this package. Okay, Since I purchased Irina and Adventuress when it was available elsewhere, I'm going to leave feedback here. These two packages are well worth the price, even without the discount. I have not been disappointed at all. Pick them both up today!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:34 PM

thanks natolii :) ..but i have to clarify something in your post: actually there are no body and head morphs required for irina or the adventuress pack. just the base SP3 model. all of my morphs are custom morphs, meaning they are morphed at the mesh level in a 3rd party program and not by dial twists. theyre not just a group of saved dial settings, theyre all 'new' morphs. so no extra morph packs are required just the base SP3, V3, etc. cheers, -gabriel

Ethesis ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 1:45 PM

That is one of the really neat things about Blackhearted's characters -- you don't have to mess with a bunch of injections, etc., to make them work. More people need to do that kind of character -- it should be a standard.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 7:17 PM

thanks :) if daz's EULA allowed the basic V3 CR2 to be distributed (currently they only allow one with all of the blank injection channels deleted to be distributed - which these days is useless in the marketplace) then i could release products like irina: adventuress with just a single CR2 you load from your figures library. would be really neat. your open your figures library, click 'irina: adventuress' and she would load fully clothed, with all of her clothing conformed and her guns and accessories already smart-propped to her. it would totally simplify things. i wish daz would realise that there is no point to allowing a distributable version of a CR2 if it has the injection channels deleted from it, since then a customer cannot inject morphs into it. that is why irina is packaged in a single INJ pose format: so you can - if you desire - use her with the daz morph packs (or other morph packs). they are not necessary for her to work though. cheers, -gabriel

Ethesis ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 7:42 AM

Ever since I picked up As Shanim's (darn, did I spell that right) Keilo, and (at the other place, another artist's) Sassy Sue, I've realized that characters can be injected that do not need anything but the basic V3 CR2. That are simple, load that and then load the character and you are in business characters. Anyway, your work with Irina seems to set a standard, which is impressive.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.