Mon, Sep 16, 10:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Free head morph for Michael 3.0 (Limited time download).

konan ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 7:53 PM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 6:12 AM

Attached Link: http://www.blacksmith3d.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=163

file_299355.jpg

Hey Everybody, Here is a free morph for Michael 3.0 from DAZ (who also is free incase you didn't know). It was created with Blacksmith3D-HeadForge. Notice the asymmetry in his face (to many CG characters are perfectly symmetric, unlike real people). He'll make a great background character in your next render! Enjoy! ________________________________________________ Dave The Big Cheese at Blacksmith3D [![Dave_Banner.jpg](http://www.blacksmith3d.com/images/Dave_Banner.jpg) Update 2.1.0.1 released October 21, 2005](http://www.blacksmith3d.com)

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 8:58 PM

tanks..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 9:03 PM

file_299356.jpg

I've never understood why people don't use the Split Morph function in P5/P6 more often. It doesn't have to be immediately obvious to have an impact...

Peelo ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 9:22 PM

Split Morph? Opens manual again What is split morph?..Im allmost embarassed to ask.

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 9:25 PM

Load figure. Open the Parameter Dials. See the little arrow to the right of the morph dials? Click it. Hit "split morph" and it'll ask you for confirmation. Enjoy. ^_^

Peelo ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 9:28 PM

Oh thank you! I'm rendering currently so can't try just yet but thanks for the info :D

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel

rowan_crisp ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 9:32 PM

No worries. It's something people need to know about - base Vickie just... no. It does not cut it no mo'.

Countach ( ) posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:54 PM

rowen_crisp Great tip! I just tried it. I never knew it was there. Now I'll be searching for anything else I can find. Does that answer your questiion?

Silly_Sue_1 ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 4:56 AM

Thank you!

megalopuss ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 7:29 AM

Thanks

Annco ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 7:42 AM

It's great. Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.