Tue, Oct 22, 8:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Update from my WIP, Seras.. Thanks PhilC

saviornt ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:32 PM ยท edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 5:05 PM

way back in the day, i was doing learning modelling, back in 2004.

The attached model is what I came up with.. its not too shabby.. for a beginner.

"OK I'm with you. If creating a circle is lesson #1 then creating the figures and costumes you refer to is about lesson #999. Lofty goals are good providing you have the determination to keep striving for them. Best to start small and build up. Work through the tutorials that come with MAX. Search the web for Max tutorials, there are loads out there, a Google search will bring up a boat load. Start with the simple ones and practice, practice, practice. You can do it providing that you stick at it and, did I mention work through the tutorials. There is no short cut. Good luck :)" -PhilC

Well, after making the image, I was wanting to do a mini-film, and I checked with ADV entertainment, and in turn, I got a cease and decease order from thier law department. Oh well.

Now, I'm going to college for graphics design / modelling / animation, all is going good, and, well.. Trying to finish up my Flash page (alot of work is being done with a collaboration of Poser, 3DS Max, and C4D. It is coming along :)

Still haven't figured out how to model realistic biped / creatures though from scratch ><

Message edited on: 10/22/2005 22:32

The Path of the Samurai only ends in death; such is the way of the warrior.

saviornt ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:34 PM

oops.. forgot to up the picture, it can be found here: http://saviornt.phpwebhosting.com/files/seras.jpg

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:40 PM

Attached Link: http://saviornt.phpwebhosting.com/files/Seras.jpg

Here is the proper link :) By the way... if you want to protect your directories from all things being viewed, put in a blank index.htm file in each folder you don't want anyone snooping in. It's a very nice image by the way :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

saviornt ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 9:34 PM

lol, thanks acadia :) should have done the render outside of poser though for the glasses.. its supposed to be ambient / glowy. oh, and nothings on my website atm that you would prolly want :) some school work, a game client set up file (thats free :p) and some vid game videos, lol. till i finish up my flash anim for website, then i'll actually do something with it :) PS: 1.5 GB ram and i run out of memory? wth.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.