Sun, Sep 22, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The Painted RealmZ

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 9:03 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:35 AM

file_299537.jpg

Give Your Artwork That "Painted" Feel With Painted-RealmZ From The-Slinger

These Backgrounds have been created using a variety of styles and techniques. From traditional mediums such as acrylics and water-colours: to modern techniques like 3Dmodelling, Digital Photography, Image Manipulation and Digital Over-Painting.

Software used includes Poser, Vue d'Esprit, G-Max and Corel PhotoPaint

Created in both Landscape and Portrait formats, with resolutions of 2000 x 1400 or 1400 x 2000 pixels
at 300 dpi, these backdrops remain clear and sharp when used as part of your own artistic creations.

Thanks For Viewing

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 9:06 AM

file_299538.jpg

Painted RealmZ:2

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 9:08 AM

file_299539.jpg

Painted RealmZ:3 For Examples of all images in this collection follow the link below http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1074408&Start=1&Artist=The%2DSlinger&ByArtist=Yes My Thanks For Your Time.

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 9:52 AM

I have to say that these are beautiful!

FlyByNight

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 10:00 AM

My thanks to you, FlyByNight. I spend a lot of time on these backgrounds, so your comment is really appreciated. All The Best The-Slinger

Fyrene ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 5:29 PM

I have to agree. They are awesome looking. Got them in my wishlist right now :)

LadyElf ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2005 at 2:34 AM

I agree, these are stunning!! Nice work!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.