Sat, Sep 21, 8:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Galleries

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 10:53 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 7:41 PM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from
beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery
and Hot 20 which will give more recognition to these images and photographers.
Selections for July11th-July17th 2005
by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Niutek ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 6:37 AM

Thank you very much again, Cyn and Doug for the wonderful job on this cool feature! Many beautiful and original images up there this week - just had a quick peek, will come back later to view them properly :))

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 9:59 AM

Wow I missed so many great shots this week.So glad you do this.At least I get the chance to see some of them.Thanks for including me.Have a great day!-Marlene

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 11:44 AM

you're most welcome... if we could we'd include more... then we'd practically have a gallery within a gallery! makes for a nice detour to the Hot 20...

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 12:01 PM

Whew, another great collection and I'm honored to be in there again. Keep up the good work you two and a hearty well done to the artist represented here! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 5:09 PM

brillaint collection see a few l,ve miss too.. well done both of you :)..)))

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 5:12 PM

Again, one of my images has been selected (Chinamada)... I feel very honored... what a feeling to be in such a company ! I wish you all a very artistic week ! Enjoy ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

wackiej ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 8:12 PM

Yeah! Samantha, our evil demon spawn cat, is star! I'll let her know and maybe she won't be soooo grumpy! Thanks guys! It's great to be among so many other fantastic photographers. Have a great week, Jackie

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 8:47 PM

Beautiful! Thanks for making it so easy to view.

Kristanene ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 10:20 PM

Wow, I made it in?? That is definitely a HUGE honor, especially being among so many other artists that I feel are a TON more talented than me!!

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 10:40 PM

Looks like a fine selection of photography here. TY Cyn/Doug for putting this together. Very cool work as always. -Jeff :-)

cbender ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 5:14 AM

coo one... :) thanks for doing the work... ;) it's always fun to see it... :) is there a kind of archive somewhere...?!?

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 11:04 AM

archive? yes, we still have them... on the "to do" list ;]

cbender ( ) posted Tue, 19 July 2005 at 11:13 AM

:D okay... ;)

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 2:33 AM

Hi dears, thanks for the time you have spent on putting together a wonderful collection again... just wanted to mention there is the wrong thumbnail for Gepeto1's "Leaf" image... by accident my thumnail came across. LOL (below row/middle one) And right to that there is a thumbnail that doesn't fit to the image behind either... that image behind is the "Lil brother" shot of mine. wink Thanks! hugz Monika

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 9:36 AM

oops....will fix the code when I get home from work....Sorry.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 9:38 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/archives_main/LWiG_archive.html

Christian....there is an archive page. Just have to add the last few weeks , then it's up to date.

WonderfulCreation ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2005 at 7:25 AM

I'm in? Wow.. I'm honoured.. Great works here.. you got to love this place!

Ti-Paul ( ) posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 11:51 AM

Well I'll be a sun of a gun!I whent back a few months in the archives and i find out that i had an other picture that was picked out by the staff "dBgrafix & cynlee'Thanks you guys and darn sorry that i mist it!I love this community,there is so much to explore!You guys rocks!Thanks again! Paul:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.