Sat, Sep 21, 12:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: !!-Last Week in the Galleries-!!

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 12:14 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Oct17th-Oct23rd 2005
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 12:21 AM

Beautiful job again guys!! Have to sit down and look through the ones I missed again. Such talented photographers in here. :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 12:24 AM

Tremendeous job once again mods!!!! Such beautiful photos you picked. BRAVO!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 12:38 AM

hip hip hurray to another fine week of images! thanks to our fine community of photographers :]

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 1:03 AM

Another nice selection from the many fine images that have been posted this week :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 1:45 AM

excellent work Cindy & Doug..:) beautifully placed together...:)

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 2:01 AM

Yeah ! I just received cynlee's IM ! One of my images has been selected in LWitG ! It's such a great feeling and honor ! I don't know a better way to start the week ! Belgian Hugs to you all ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 2:50 AM

Cant i have some Belgian Waffles instead? innocent.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

MaydaMason ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 3:15 AM

i've received a dBgrafix IM... a real pleasure to appear there! thanks! this means a lot for me... and you've do a wonderful collage of the last week!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 4:00 AM

Wow! heheh Since I'm living in the UK, the politeness have influenced me and I think I should say thank you for picking my image, especially since there's a lot of great images in this selection :) I'm glad you liked it :D

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 4:57 AM

Oh WOW OOOOOOO!!!!!! I allso got the mess from my fav Mod :) Such a service ;) Im flattered to be among U folks ;) PUSS & KRAM

nathalie06 ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 5:01 AM

Ciao a tutti !!!! Thank you Cynlee for having send me your IM !!!! (very good idea... then nobody miss the selection !) I'm really very very happy and always impressed to be here in your selection, thank you to have choose this shot, maybe the more funny of my serie of Belgium's portraits ;o))))) And discovering your selection, always an excellent one, I'm also very please to see here a lot of my friends on RR.... Nice to be together ;o))))) Hugs to all of you, and a special big kiss for you : Cynlee and Doug !!!! Mouaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! Have an excellent week !!!!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 7:57 AM

Thx u guys for that wicked selection! :)

glennn23 ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 8:02 AM

Awesome again! Thank you, thank you both for your continued great work! And it is always an honor to be selected... Glenn

Nilla ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 9:23 AM

Excellent work you guys do collecting all of these images! Brenda :)

Hidinthesierras ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 10:38 AM

What a wonderful way to start off a monday morning, I am so flattered to be among such talent! thank you! 8-)

lafayette ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 1:04 PM

Thanks for CYNLEE to send the email of the good new! when i saw the last week in the galleries, i was still very surprise to see one of my photo!I have just started only once fews days and you choose already my photo . It makes me very happy! Thank you very much for this great honnour that you make to me Have a great nice day!!!!! (Excuse my very bad english.... thanks!)

Blitzz-Licht ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 2:57 PM

Fine Idea, and the Presentation (the grey colors fits to all Images) is very professional and good. Besides i like it more than the Hot 20, where i only can see to 90 % the same Artists.

GBCalls ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 4:04 PM

Thank You to those who chose one of my photos for this honor. I never knew of this section of renderosity - Congradulations to all who arrived here as well. Thank you all for your help and comments as they work. I hope to get to know more of you. Oh and I need a good excuse to tell my wife so I can buy a better camera...

uniquedreamer ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 4:30 PM

Thank you Cynlee for sending me an IM It's nice to know and see one my photo's made it here amoung so many other talented Photographers. Also a big thanks to all thise who chose one of mine and many other wonderful Images. I am honored.. :)

Isle_Witch ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 6:20 PM

Wow!, This is sooooo cool! I didn't know about this place, I'll have to visit more often :)

Punaguy ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 9:33 PM

A big Mahalo from the Big Island for having one of my images in this gallery...I know you guys have tough decisions to make each week and it's really and honor to make this gallery, considering all the talent that is on this site...Once again Big Aloha to the Staff and Mods! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 11:42 PM

thanks so much guys for the incredible work you do!!!! i so much enjoy looking at the images here!!!! i just saw a couple of them and wow...just am so impressed! i'll be back to look to look at more later! thanks again, guys! :)

gwfa ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2005 at 2:37 AM

as said to Doug: thx for the honour to be picked; honour forwarded to Nina as without patient models (apart from landscapes or buildings) the photographer would have definitely more troubles to do what he (or she)'d like to do....

Gerald

Radolf ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2005 at 6:14 AM

Thanks for being among you all! Its a beautiful selection, have another great week photographing!!!

roxanamirea ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2005 at 7:46 AM

Thank you all so much...for making comments, for liking my work...i truly appreciate it..i wish i had more time to post every day...being chosen in LWG gives me such great feeling i can't really express...you're great. THANK YOU!

maggiemai ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2005 at 9:48 PM

Congrats everyone... excellent photography!!

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 25 October 2005 at 10:01 PM

Whoo Hoo!!!! Way to go , Janice!!!! Way to go Dave!!! Great job by all!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!! No waffles for you, Andreas!!!!! JK! Let's all get together for waffles on Sunday, okay?

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.