Sat, Sep 21, 3:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: !!-_Last Week n the Galleries_-!!

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 30 October 2005 at 11:56 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:44 AM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Oct24th-Oct30th 2005
**by dBgrafix & cynlee
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:31 AM

congrats to all on another week well done!! :o)))

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:34 AM

Love the font! Way cool!!! Tx so much for selecting on of my images, I'm really pleased!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

gradient ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:44 AM

awesome collection!!!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:53 AM

Now I'm doubly grateful to see your selections...Thank you both for doing this...

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Chimeric_Imager ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 1:11 AM

To have one of my images on the same page with all these great works makes ones ego pop a few buttons. Thank you so very much.

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 1:14 AM

Wow! Great new layout! I love the font, too. And thanks for picking one of mine....very much appreciated. :) Thank you guys for doing this. I missed a bunch this week. Wonderful photo selection. :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

elizabyte ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 1:39 AM

Gosh, thanks for the nod my direction. That was a pleasant surprise! And what good company I'm in! :-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

sharky_ ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 1:50 AM

Many thanks for all your time and work. Aloha

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 2:00 AM

A fine collection from the many outstanding images posted this week :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 2:31 AM

oh yes Cynlee! i love your font and the almost jeweled looking seperation lines your getting more cretive with these..~! i told Janel you liked her pose and she said to say thank you (with a perfect traditional Alice cursty of corse and an English school girls accent!! ) nice work.. these mean more to me than the hot 20 .. and i have a special file for these choosen ones.. all of the shots you have shosen are amazing as is your eye!!.. hugs kimmer

kimmers ♥ :O)

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 2:35 AM

thank you Kimmers.. but Doug did the layout & we both choose the images ;] curtsies back at the adorable Jane/Alice

kimariehere ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 2:59 AM

oh forgive me i thought you both took turns GULP ( swallows my type lol) ok DOUG you rock too..!!! :O)))))!!!! ...oh just that it seemed to have a delicate touch ( almost looked like little diamond jewlredy between the shots! ) ...BLUSHES BIGTIME ...uhm.. so i thought cynlee did it my deepest apologies and stand corrected with tail between legs..,.oops .. okDOUG YOU AND CYN BOTH ROCK!!.... love you BOTH LOL kimmer :O))

kimmers ♥ :O)

Vasilij203 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 3:17 AM

Doug and Cynthia!!!Thank You!!!Congratulations for All:))I love You!!

statt2344 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 4:37 AM · edited Mon, 31 October 2005 at 4:37 AM

Thanks for selecting one of my picture's I feel like i have won an oscar. CHEERS BYE DARREN

Message edited on: 10/31/2005 04:37

herbstliebe ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 5:34 AM

wow, that's crasy! i didn't thought to show this image, but my friend Blitzz-Licht wished to see it in my gallery. thanks for selecting and thanks frank.

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 5:49 AM

Xcellent selection again...as allways!!!!!! U folks & U mods...BIG PUSS & KRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tizjezzme ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 6:01 AM

Wow, I did it again ?? Can't tell you enough how honored I am to be amongst this collection ... twice now. Wow .. I must be doing something right.. LOL Thank you very much ... once again :-)

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 7:00 AM

Great selection once again. Congrats to all of you. #:o)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Valentin ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 7:15 AM

I am truly honored one of my images to be selected among this pretty bunch of excellent images!!! Thanks you very much!

cbender ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 7:26 AM

hey ho... :) thanks a lot for beeing chosen this time... :))) and definitely a great selection again - i really love to see the variety here... :)))

EricSBauer ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 7:54 AM

thank you for all your hard work and effort in putting these together!!!! as always, it's an amazing collection of photography!!!! ESB

Perry6 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 7:57 AM

This is a really neat idea! I get busy and miss so many great works... this helps me stay in touch. I think all communities should do something like this. Very professional looking presentation, also!

odie ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 8:15 AM

Doug & Cynlee, Thanks for your time and energy spent on this. You do an awesome job on this! (whether I'm chosen for this gallery or not!) HUGS to you both. Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

Einzie1 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 8:53 AM

I'm both flattered and pleased to be mentioned. To be included with such quality stuff is really something. Thanks very much for the nod!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 8:54 AM

Thx u guys for another wicked week in the gallery selection, yes!!! :D

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 9:11 AM

Excellentissime selection once more ! Great work, Cynlee & Doug ! Thanks to you both and congrats to the artists ! :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 9:48 AM

A great selection and a great honour to be a part of it. Many thanks to the team !

glennn23 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 11:55 AM

Thank you again!!!! You two don't know how much this means to everyone... it really is a great thing! LOL I am sorry to inform you, once again, that some people are STILL not finding this link. One person was surprised when I congratulated them (and hadn't yet seen the notification of the honor) and said they searched for 20 to 30 seconds, at least, after I told them exactly where it was, on the front page trying to locate the link!!!! Sorrrryyy! However, their helpful comment was that they have been so 'trained' to skip advertising banners that their brain just did not "see." For my added 2 cents - somebody told me that good web design always included at least 2 separate links on a page... Sorry guys, don't mean to make your job more difficult, however, I KNOW you will get it right soon :)

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:07 PM

any suggestions would be more then welcome!! :] the "photography banner box" is all we have to work with on the photo gallery pages.. if we make it too much wider it will take up a good portion of the page.. doug may try putting a color table behind it instead of having it blend in with the member's preference background site color.. see what ya'll think of that ;]

bayoubooger ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:11 PM · edited Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:19 PM

Thanks for the Pick and Happy Halloween, All! BTW, I'm blonde and it took me two days to find this? Shame on you!

Message edited on: 10/31/2005 12:19

glennn23 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:15 PM

Cynlee, I really am sorry, the moment I hit the "Post Reply" I felt bad... You know, you are ALREADY doing the best thing and that is notifying people when they are listed here... everyone will eventually find it!!! Have a great day and forget about it!

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:48 PM · edited Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:50 PM

Attached Link: LWitG Archives

don't feel bad.. we know not many see it or even read what's there! LOL.. this gallery is for you guys & we want to make it the best ever, within our means.. the notifications sure help.. was kidding around with doug saying we should notify ALL the past archived LWitG photographers too.. now that would be a chore! :P but something we regret not doing from the first

btw.. here's the link to the archives.. even goes back further then that!

Message edited on: 10/31/2005 12:50

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:54 PM

I found the link just fine, thanks! :) Wow, what a great week I missed. Sure is cool to see what guys have been up to, my thanks to the mods for their hard work here. --Kort

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

glennn23 ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 12:56 PM

Thanks Cynlee for that link... and WOW... I just found out that I had the first photo from my gallery posted a month ago! I am speechless...........thank you.....more speechless.......tear..... ; lol

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 5:01 PM

Thanx Cindy!!!!This Was really COOOOOL!!!!(LWitG Archives, had to save as favorite @ once)!!!! I didnt know LWG had a history 'til feb05 :) It was a plesure & a backflash :) To backtrack... Most of the pics i recon :) from that februaryselection...not bad for an oldie like me ;) LOL!!!!! (I made me self me own archive so I could backtrack, but it starts first week 31 blush blush blush..So I didnt realize this "service" until the first of august..... SO once again Thank U both, U sweeties 4 your effort!!!!! PkPkPkPkPkPk!!!!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 5:12 PM

geeeeeeee blush.. you guys make it all worth it!! :D hey Doug!!! did you read all that?? (he's at work but will be thrilled with the response) pkpkpkpkpkpkxoxo

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 6:36 PM

I thank all of you for doing such a good job with your cameras to allow all this. Keep it up!!!! Funny because I like making links as easy as I can for people. I know that regular text gets overlooked, and need constant changes to make things pop out at ya all...without being annoying. I am always working on some way to make these more visible.Like Cindy says though we only have that little area to work with.Watch for some changes soon. Good feedback is always appreciated.... also...I like to try and make the stuff somewhat coordinated for the users background. I think most people use black.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 6:43 PM

Huh? Black background??? HOW??? DO TELL!!! God i really dont know anything after all... #:o(

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 7:03 PM

Attached Link: Question about Renderosity Backgrounds

Andreas.. check the link..

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 7:09 PM

shy.gif ...thank you....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

lemonjim ( ) posted Mon, 31 October 2005 at 8:45 PM

It's fun to see so many nice shots all pre-selected for my enjoyment! Please keep up the good work, and I'll try to shoot something extra-nice to hold up my end! Good going everyone!

cajolargo ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 2:13 AM

thanks again! I'm honoured to have a photo here, it's full of incredible shots =) ok, I'll have to boil my eyes again to watch all these gems... thanks again, cynlee and dBgrafix, you did (and do) a fantastic job! claudio

SOLOMAGE ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 6:11 PM

Luv the way you are setting this gallery up now Cindy...very classy work...thanks for adding Classic...its an honor...hugz...Raz

maggiemai ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 11:17 PM

sigh my pics will never be good enough :-( but i send my congrats to you all anyways ...your pics are wonderful (((hugs))) maggie

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 11:24 PM · edited Tue, 01 November 2005 at 11:24 PM

maggie.. yes, you've been in the LWitG ;] i'll see if i can find you in the archives...

Message edited on: 11/01/2005 23:24

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 12:21 AM · edited Wed, 02 November 2005 at 12:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=2375311

ok.. here's one maggie!! :] ..may be another there but it takes me some time to look for them in the archives, previously mentioned & linked further above.. that's why we started sending out notices..

Message edited on: 11/02/2005 00:23

maggiemai ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 6:30 AM

hehe thank you cyn (((hugs)))

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.