Sun, Oct 6, 11:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Converting older content...help!

agape ( ) posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 4:29 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:19 AM

I downloaded the trial version of Vue 5 Infinite....and of course, I then discovered there is next to nothing to play with so I got some free stuff for Vue but when I try and bring it into Vue, it tells me that the content is for an older version and I would need to convert it. Can anyone tell me how to do that. I am sure it is simple...I just need to be pointed in the right direction! Thanks....jaebea

Elminster_ZK ( ) posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 4:36 PM

It should still open it when you get that message. To re-convert something, open it it Vue and just save object (but you can't save in the trial version) as a Vob, but it shouldn't matter anyway, it should still open... -Zak

"Walk down the right back alley in Sin City, and you can find anything."

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 4:40 PM

The only content that SHOULD need converting is stuff from Vue3....if you come across that, just re-save in Vue 4 & your are good to go.

wabe ( ) posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 1:24 AM

Maybe you try some newer stuff indeed. A good source for free plants is dreampaints site. And probably all newer stuff from athe last two years should work easily. Without any conversion.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.