Sat, Sep 21, 6:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: about lion cloth in Poser free stuff

martial ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 7:30 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 1:13 PM

Where is the clothing mesh going with these texture?Thanks

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 7:47 PM

yes...where?...

afish ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 8:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com/posergamers/

I believe it's the one on the Female Barbarian, Female Dwarf, and Female Orc characters by Jon Malis at Posergamers. It's also on Kalypso's Female Fighter found at Propsguild Page 19 in character section. amber

RonGC ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 8:40 PM

The loin cloth was one posted to freestuff. It was for the P4 female i believe. Do a search it should show up.

dewo ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 12:28 AM

martial, do you mean which folder it is going? -> check the cr2-file (with a text editor or with the cr2edit-program, you'll find the file location in there. I've put it into runtime/geometries/poser4clothes/underwear and modified the cr2-file accordingly.

martial ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 4:58 AM

Thanks i think i will find it on Jon or John Malis 's characters

doozy ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 8:41 PM

Lion Cloth (and not Loin Cloth). I like that idea!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.