Sun, Sep 22, 6:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Got my new camera

leighp1 ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 7:07 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:27 AM

I got it on Tuesday and have been reading the manual, which isn't that great, and reading things on the web. It is an awesome camera. I have a lot to learn. I have never had a camera where I could control everything. I have been taking pics of Amy and thats about it for now til I can get some time outside. Will be posting some of my photos soon as I get some worth posting. I have tons of questions to, but will wait for a bit. Leigh

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 8:55 AM

Congrats Leigh... Can't wait to see what you do... Any questions... That's what we are here for.... Colm...

Tammy ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 11:36 PM

congratulations Leigh I know you will have lots of fun its exciting getting a new one I was excited for months about mine.

imageart ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 12:33 AM

Hey leigh, excellent news on the new camera, it's always exciting to get a new camera....let the creative juices flow.

Syyd ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2001 at 9:55 AM

Hey girlie, waitin on them photos! Congrats!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.