Sat, Sep 21, 5:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 1:44 am)

Subject: Redeeming contest prizes

0re0 ( ) posted Wed, 09 November 2005 at 7:54 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.oreoz-grafx.com

Has anyone else besides me had any problems with recieving they're winning prizes?I am referring to the "Win With Your Skin" contest.And the prize that i am talking about is e-frontiers "Motion Artist 2.0." Its been almost 3 weeks and i still haven't recieved any infornation on when i might get my software.

I just thought i would ask someone else if they had the same problem

miharo ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 8:33 AM

some prizes are coming with mail (not online) and some of them are coming from europe and that's why sometimes it's taking time like 2-3 weeks... but best thing to do, send a message to Contest Managers and ask them, they know those problems and if they don't, they will contact with them and help you out... Contest Managers are very helpful about any issues... btw congrats :]

0re0 ( ) posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 8:38 AM · edited Mon, 14 November 2005 at 8:39 AM

Yes i have talked with Lillian Hawkins several times on this matter.And i think it is finally resolved.I was just wondering if anyone else was having any problems with this besides me.And thanks

Message edited on: 11/14/2005 08:39

LillianH ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 12:19 PM

Hi there, Just wanted to follow up and confirm if you have now received all your prizes. If not, please send me an email at lillianh@renderosity.com and I will follow up again ;-) Best regards, Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

0re0 ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 9:26 PM · edited Mon, 28 November 2005 at 9:27 PM

Yes lillian,,i have recieved everything,thanks for following up on it,you're so sweet! And i want to thank you for all your help,and apologize for any inconvenience that i may have caused you

Message edited on: 11/28/2005 21:27

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.